Opinion 2022 Fantasy Player X vs Y vs Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's much of a muchness. FWIW I'd rather Darcy and Walsh. Walsh could even go 115, surely Melbourne start giving Jackson more ruck time.
I've had Walsh in my side since Day 1 .....but I substituted an underpriced Jelly a few days ago .....for a friend, am I crazy ?

Darcy 100
Walsh 110
Neale 105
Gawn 105

This is exactly what I had them at too, I think walsh and Darcy probably have slightly more upside but I’ve had gawn in my team since day one, I’m confident he goes at 105 minimum even if jacksons takes 50% rucks, if not well I think he can average 110. And even if he gets between 100-105 playing 50% forward this year he’s easily top 6 but more likely top 3 forward. Obviously you’d need to wait to round 6 until he gets fwd status but his first 6 rounds are as favourable as they could be, no pies, eagles or freo and doggies round 1 so at worst he stagnates in price.

I've had Walsh in my side since Day 1 .....but I substituted an underpriced Jelly a few days ago .....for a friend, am I crazy ?

Kelly has too much risk factor for me, I’d feel much safer with an oliver, walsh or even adams, but I suppose there’s a bit on the bone just think for the price I’d prefer someone who’s more of a lock to be a top 8 mid

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Kelly has too much risk factor for me, I’d feel much safer with an oliver, walsh or even adams, but I suppose there’s a bit on the bone just think for the price I’d prefer someone who’s more of a lock to be a top 8 mid

Kelly has ave 115 ....capt this year ....steps up

Still ave 103 in a down year for him

Kelly has ave 115 ....capt this year ....steps up

Still ave 103 in a down year for him

I personally think 103 is about where he will average, could go 105-110 if he can stay fit all year but even still that won’t be enough to be top 8 mid, he also hasn’t played a full season in 5 years. For me massive risk, little upside.

GWS bat way too deep in the midfield. Kelly is a jet but there's every chance he gets played on a HFF. He's way more capable in that role than guys like Hopper, Ward, Green, DeBoer. You'd think with Greene out the first 6 weeks the likes of Taranto, Kelly and Cogs will play a fair chunk forward early.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GWS bat way too deep in the midfield. Kelly is a jet but there's every chance he gets played on a HFF. He's way more capable in that role than guys like Hooper, Ward, Green, DeBoer. You'd think with Greene out the first 6 weeks the likes of Taranto, Kelly and Cogs will play a fair chunk forward early.
Leon says "No worries". :eek:
ee12d5cdbe5055173588fbddc13f573a

GWS bat way too deep in the midfield. Kelly is a jet but there's every chance he gets played on a HFF. He's way more capable in that role than guys like Hooper, Ward, Green, DeBoer. You'd think with Greene out the first 6 weeks the likes of Taranto, Kelly and Cogs will play a fair chunk forward early.

I’d even put cogs in that category of not being able to play forward. Callaghan is a jet as well, I expect him to get a few games this year, way too much competition.

What’s your thoughts on yeo mate? I’m a big fan of him just not sure whether he can get back to his best, currently my m4.

I’d even put cogs in that category of not being able to play forward. Callaghan is a jet as well, I expect him to get a few games this year, way too much competition.

What’s your thoughts on yeo mate? I’m a big fan of him just not sure whether he can get back to his best, currently my m4.

I currently have him M4 also. Represents great value. He's one of those players like Steele where they can hug their way to a good score with +4's even when they're not finding the pill as much.

I currently have him M4 also. Represents great value. He's one of those players like Steele where they can hug their way to a good score with +4's even when they're not finding the pill as much.

If you were to give him a score projection where would it be. 100-105?

Re: Kelly

I think he represents great value. Always the injury risk with him though but his last two years have been relatively injury free. I think he can go 110-115. He plays forward when Whitfield is missing from the team. It’s a direct correlation. So a fit Whitfield means Kelly has the right role to score 110+. When you take out his forward role to start last season he averaged 111. Certainly capable of being a top 8 mid and is value but it’s all dependable on a fit Whitfield so he has the right role and he always comes with a big injury risk. Very risky pick but decent upside at that price

Re: Kelly

I think he represents great value. Always the injury risk with him though but his last two years have been relatively injury free. I think he can go 110-115. He plays forward when Whitfield is missing from the team. It’s a direct correlation. So a fit Whitfield means Kelly has the right role to score 110+. When you take out his forward role to start last season he averaged 111. Certainly capable of being a top 8 mid and is value but it’s all dependable on a fit Whitfield so he has the right role and he always comes with a big injury risk. Very risky pick but decent upside at that price
I hope you're right ....I'm trusting your judgement

I'll find you.gif

Do we actually think Maynard plays mid? He’s an elite defender so it kind of feels like robbing Paul to pay Peter type thing. JDG currently missing still so I wonder if that potentially pushes him back out if he does start out as a mid this year. Could be a ripper pick but I’m not sure I’m sold yet. Any pies fans want to shed light? creamPIES ?

Do we actually think Maynard plays mid? He’s an elite defender so it kind of feels like robbing Paul to pay Peter type thing. JDG currently missing still so I wonder if that potentially pushes him back out if he does start out as a mid this year. Could be a ripper pick but I’m not sure I’m sold yet. Any pies fans want to shed light? creamPIES ?
Pendles to HB freeing up Maynard to go into the guts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back