Society/Culture Kyle Rittenhouse

Remove this Banner Ad

Why do you keep bringing SDS up? This thread is about some American guy, who shot at four people, and is considered a hero to the far right.
SDS wishing karma on KR. By your definition and SDS's "ill/death".

PM...

You're in a couple of group chats... Why pretend you don't know how to "Start Conversation"?
Im asking for best contact method, not "ill get to it when im ready". Was hoping for a hotline to your phone so i dont have to wait to fire off my posts off.

SDS wishing karma on KR. By your definition and SDS's "ill/death".
You're obsessed with SDS.

Im asking for best contact method, not "ill get to it when im ready". Was hoping for a hotline to your phone so i dont have to wait to fire off my posts off.
That's really creepy.

I'm going to step away from this thread again.

I just wanted to address this \/ \/ \/

1641553682605.png

You responded with a link to Urban Dictionary.

And now you're asking for my personal information.

A bit intimidating.

So is your karma bad like implied?

Does karma take into account a court of laws assessment?
Kyle still shot and murdered those men. We can’t go back and reverse that. The fact that he escaped punishment is irrelevant.
I’m happy to live with a justice system that allows a guilty man to walk free once in a while in order that an innocent man is never imprisoned.

Kyle still shot and murdered those men. We can’t go back and reverse that. The fact that he escaped punishment is irrelevant.
I’m happy to live with a justice system that allows a guilty man to walk free once in a while in order that an innocent man is never imprisoned.

No he did not, as proven in a court of law. He killed them stone dead but he didn't murder anybody.

Kyle threatening to sue for defamation. Guardian calls his court case controversial. Don't know that it was. The law, on the other hand, could be called that.

On likelihood of Kyle's legal success, a famed legal expert was consulted:
"David Shuster, a former MSNBC anchor now with Young Turks, tweeted: “The courts have long established that calling somebody a ‘murderer’ is an opinion and a legal right, even after the person is found ‘not guilty’.”
“At that point, one can still call them a murderer, just not a ‘convicted murderer’. Nobody has called Rittenhouse that. He has no case.”"

Kyle threatening to sue for defamation. Guardian calls his court case controversial. Don't know that it was. The law, on the other hand, could be called that.

On likelihood of Kyle's legal success, a famed legal expert was consulted:
"David Shuster, a former MSNBC anchor now with Young Turks, tweeted: “The courts have long established that calling somebody a ‘murderer’ is an opinion and a legal right, even after the person is found ‘not guilty’.”
“At that point, one can still call them a murderer, just not a ‘convicted murderer’. Nobody has called Rittenhouse that. He has no case.”"

He can still take them all to court and make them waste a tonne of money. Meanwhile, Kyle will be fundraising for his legal team.

Its more than being called a murderer as well. MSM and other big mouths like Cenk Uygur and Whoopie Goldberg have continued to add their own lies to the narrative, so see how he goes. CNN for starters cant afford more hassles right now and the Young Turks are already failing miserably on social media.

Sit back with some popcorn and watch the fun I say.
MSM need to be held accountable for the constant lies they spin and not just this case. See Rogan thread too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If kyle was a minority, getting chased and attacked by white people, would msm have covered the story the same and would u all call him a murderer.
Msm media would be paying for the kids legal fees, calling him a victim and condemning the riotors. They would then build him a statue and name the day after him.

I agree with Chief, how would all the white people show how woke they are if Rittenhouse was just another of the over 80% of black American victims of violent crime attacked by other black Americans - they wouldn't see them at all. It's completely invisible until the stats for children killed by firearms needs to be padded out with 16 and 17 year old young black gang members.

The "if it was a black person... " argument says a lot more about the person making the argument than I think they ever really want revealed.

This is a wise comment considering how much attention this case received when people thought he had killed black people. I'd argue that misinformation heavily contributed to the attention.

Black Lives Matter, when it's not black people ending the lives.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back