2018 comparison....

2018.PNG

Jarman3

Premiership Player
Oct 22, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
So it looked weird then.

It's a different kind of weird, though. The 2018 photo it looks like he has a huge quad muscle (or maybe it's just the angle of the photo), but the knee looks fairly normal. The current preseason photo looks like a regular size quad with a weirdly protruding knee. Possibly some swelling around that patella? Or, again, maybe just an angle / perspective thing with the photo?

May 24, 2006
Car 55
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Redbacks, Sturt, Liverpool, Arizona
I am no doctor, but that looks whack.

It was the left leg that had the ruptured patella.
I am a doctor and "looks whack" is the correct medical terminology

May 24, 2006
Car 55
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Redbacks, Sturt, Liverpool, Arizona
This was Wayne Milera in the operating place

giphy.gif

chrisso crow

All Australian
Jul 27, 2020
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
NA Roosters
What an absolute muppet.. leaves a high profile, high paying solid job over a couple of little needles.. nothings says “complete and utter moron” more than that.

but… probably just use the existing covid thread to post your thoughts..

Saw ol' Tredders at West Lakes around Christmas, neither him or his partner were wearing a mask in the supermarket.

He may well have a reason not to, but I'd assume given he's lost his job/s over not being vaxxed then he's just trying to make a point.

Relaxed

Senior List
Feb 3, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide

Didn't see this posted, hope Shoenberg has a massive season.
Upper body looks like he could maybe still spend more time in the gym, Rachele looks more ripped than him most of the time. Doesn't seem to stop his natural mongrel though.

conVINCEd

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 15, 2003
Brisbane
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide Crows

Upper body looks like he could maybe still spend more time in the gym, Rachele looks more ripped than him most of the time. Doesn't seem to stop his natural mongrel though.

I think Harry is just super streamlined and he’s not carrying any unnecessary bulk.

The club has already said Rachele is 2-3 years of improved fitness away from being a midfielder, so that’s not the physique Shoenberg needs to emulate.

Thetrader15

Cancelled
10k Posts
Oct 16, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide

Rory Sloane has never been that big ether but plenty strong enough.
Not all players focus on the beach weights, a lot of your strength / power in a contest comes from the core and legs, not the arms.

Aug 9, 2019
Victorian Central Highlands
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Panthers, GWV Rebels, Central Augusta
I think Harry is just super streamlined and he’s not carrying any unnecessary bulk.

The club has already said Rachele is 2-3 years of improved fitness away from being a midfielder, so that’s not the physique Shoenberg needs to emulate.
Neither Schoenberg or Rachele were ever considered to be endurance types at the time of their recruitment, clearly it's been a focus to build Schoenberg's stamina base which was very ordinary and it's unlikely to be any different with Rachele.

Back