A-League Men Round 8 - More Postponements...

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
By all means they aren't, like most "active support" groups we have our nuffies.

But it's just interesting this comes out now when, yet again the Victory have had their colours lowered by a group of people throwing out death threats and homophobic slurs.

Not many clubs have point deductions hanging over their heads for fan behaviour, the only comes close to, or to be fair surpasses that are the morons from the RBB.

Have you reported any of these to the club?

Or are you just making this stuff up because the conduct of some Victory supporters has once again brought the league into disrepute and you’re desperately trying to deflect front this.

Wow. This is your response to your supporters being accused of making homophobic comments that it didn't happen. Newflash - plenty of homophic comments are made all the time at all sports without being reported. Your response that it didn't happen shows you are part of the problem.

Wow. This is your response to your supporters being accused of making homophobic comments that it didn't happen. Newflash - plenty of homophic comments are made all the time at all sports without being reported. Your response that it didn't happen shows you are part of the problem.
Lol is this the best you've got ?? You're embarassing yourself.

Unfortunately the reaction from some Victory supporters here just shows how big an issue crowd behaviour is at their games.

The fact that several Victory supporters on here have not condemned what was said to Cavallo, but instead turned it into a 'look over here' contest, speaks volumes about their views on what was said.

This sort of behaviour needs to stop, and it needed to stop years ago. It's quite sad people in this day and age think homophobic comments and death threats are acceptable at matches.

The best I've got? Nice to see you also are trivialiasing another fan's experience of your club's fans making homophobic comments.
I'm calling you a liar, because once again your clubs fans have made flogs of themselves and now you have to take the shine away. Oh but no one does more than your club to stop it all..... Another load of rubbish.

You can't even keep your story straight.

Unfortunately the reaction from several Victory supporters here just shows how big an issue crowd behaviour is at their games.

The fact that several Victory supporters on here have not condemned what was said to Cavallo, but instead turned it into a 'look over here' contest, speaks volumes about their views on what was said.

This sort of behaviour needs to stop, and it needed to stop years ago. It's quite sad people in this day and age think homophobic comments and death threats are acceptable at matches.

Yeah nah. Pretty much every Victory supporter on here has condemned it. Your desperation in trying to paint the MVFC fan base in a negative light is pretty obvious.

Homophobic comments unfortunately have a long history at sporting events. It is a society issue that needs addressing from a young age and a sustained investment in publicity campaigns to reduce the prevalence of it happening along with strict penalties / reeducation programs for those who offend. Certainly Adelaide United supporters trying to use it agianst the entire Melbourne Victory fanbase is pretty pathetic and demeaning to those who are affected by it. You will deny it but that is exactly is what you are doing here. And also dismissing any suggestion that Adelaide United supporters are guilty of such comments just further worsens the problem. Also excuses Adelaide United supporters from making such comments and if you were genuine in your concern about it you would be unhappy about it rather than just dismissing it.

I'm calling you a liar, because once again your clubs fans have made flogs of themselves and now you have to take the shine away. Oh but no one does more than your club to stop it all..... Another load of rubbish.

You can't even keep your story straight.

It's funny because this isn't even my story, it's another poster that experienced your fans making homophobic comments and somehow I'm to blame for it.

Talking of fans making a flogs of themselves you are doing a great job of it right now. We can all see you for the bullshit artist that you are.

Yeah nah. Pretty much every Victory supporter on here has condemned it. Your desperation in trying to paint the MVFC fan base in a negative light is pretty obvious.

And yet you're not one of them.

Instead of condemning the behaviour, you've turned this into a 'your clubs is worse than ours' contest.

Why haven't you condemned what happened Saturday night?

And yet you're not one of them.

Instead of condemning the behaviour, you've turned this into a 'your clubs is worse than ours' contest.

Why haven't you condemned what happened Saturday night?

I've condemned it many times, I don't have to justify myself to you.

The only people turning this into a your club is worse than ours contest is your pathetic attempts at trying to paint the entire MVFC fanbase as bigots while at the same time completely dismissing any suggestions that a fans in your fanbase could possibly be guilty of such behaviour. Your response to another poster who commented on their experience of homophobic comments made by Adelaide United supporters is telling.

Police now involved with the Cavallo incident, with death threats also aimed at him during the game.

This is why a severe penalty needs to be handed down to Melbourne Victory. This behaviour is disgraceful.

I think it will keep happening (not just from feral Vuck flogs either) until the offending supporters from the club gets points deducted.

Actually thought Victory's response was too late and not strong enough

I've condemned it many times, I don't have to justify myself to you.

The only people turning this into a your club is worse than ours contest is your pathetic attempts at trying to paint the entire MVFC fanbase as bigots while at the same time completely dismissing any suggestions that a fans in your fanbase could possibly be guilty of such behaviour. Your response to another poster who commented on their experience of homophobic comments made by Adelaide United supporters is telling.

With all due respect, I knew that the first group of supporters to be found guilty of homophobic abuse of Josh Cavallo was always going to be either Victory or Wanderers fans.

There is still far bigger a ratbag element by fair in those two clubs fanbases than the rest of the A League combined.

I saw in the inaugural season first hand such toxic and feral behaviour from #MVFC supporters and that is why I could never support them.

Most of us who have been regulars to the A League games over the years have had several nasty/unpleasant experiences with some of your lout supporters.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With all due respect, I knew that the first group of supporters to be found guilty of homophobic abuse of Josh Cavallo was always going to be either Victory or Wanderers fans.

There is still far bigger a ratbag element by fair in those two clubs fanbases than the rest of the A League combined.

I saw in the inaugural season first hand such toxic and feral behaviour from #MVFC supporters and that is why I could never support them.

Most of us who have been regulars to the A League games over the years have had several nasty/unpleasant experiences with some of your lout supporters.

Do go on

You support a club who's ownership is linked to a government that criminalises homosexuality. Interesting you can't support Victory but can support them.

As for ratbag elements last time I read Victory was one of the best per capita but with by far the biggest number of fans it's inevitable they have the most amount of ratbags.

Since there is no thread for it, there are only 3 games going ahead this week and all on Saturday night.

271729751_10159950709127728_7066761305045622128_n.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back