Roast THE SQUARE TABLE

Remove this Banner Ad

Incorrect but even if true, I could wrap them around your neck and choke you out with them like it was nothing
Knew I'd seen you somewhere before. You work at one of those car dealerships down Nepean Hwy don't you?

wavy inflatable guy.gif

Those must just be going into fashion over in WA given your lot are 30 years behind everything
You’re not that far off the truth there. Here’s actual footage of me moving to Victoria 20 odd years ago.

A6646895-CE68-44FD-8B40-1512A09D91E2.gif

This thread is dead but it's not surprising, beta chinless type operators can only keep things up for a very short time.

Don’t walk into the gym and challenge the pros my chinlon friend.

Being an alpha of alfalfa sprouts doesn’t even put you at the same level as some of the c and d graders in here.

Be careful what you wish for.

Here they all come, hunting in packs, typical soyboy behaviour so not surprised.

I was all on my lonesome when I piped up, but I notice you waited until others walked in before you started up again.

Stop hiding behind Dard Ball Get. I get that you two are in some sort of bent and not-so-secret bro-dalliance, but that doesn’t mean you can’t get in the ring on your lonesome.

Try boxing your way up through a couple of the other contenders in here. PoppedCorn might be closer to your lightweight status.

I was all on my lonesome when I piped up, but I notice you waited until others walked in before you started up again.

Stop hiding behind Dard Ball Get. I get that you two are in some sort of bent and not-so-secret bro-dalliance, but that doesn’t mean you can’t get in the ring on your lonesome.

Try boxing your way up through a couple of the other contenders in here. PoppedCorn might be closer to your lightweight status.
I'd suggest CaptainRisky

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lightweight?
giphy (59).gif

Lightweight?

Marisa Tomei Movie GIF

I have noted the peasants attempts to lure me from my throne however I will not entertain them.

You will see your demise tomorrow. Now get mummy to tuck you in and read you The Rainbow Fish so you hallucinate yourselves into a different reality - this one isn't made for you anymore.

Adios, gnats.

I have noted the peasants attempts to lure me from my throne however I will not entertain them.

You will see your demise tomorrow. Now get mummy to tuck you in and read you The Rainbow Fish so you hallucinate yourselves into a different reality - this one isn't made for you anymore.

Adios, gnats.
Did you get your mattress protector off the line, tinkles?

Did you get your mattress protector off the line, tinkles?

It's not his fault, he can't wear his rubber transitional pants in the hot weather, little accidents happen.

Thank you once again to Dard Ball Get who is doing his best to keep up the activity on his channel, this time it's swords! Ooooh, fun!!

Thanks Dard!!!!

You all ready for Monday ? allowed to ride to school by yourself yet ?
One more year and you're off to big school well done young fellow

Remove this Banner Ad

Back