I think Andrew Demetriou is as crooked as they come

Aussie in exile

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 21, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
i wouldn't let Fat Andy run a chook raffle as I'm sure he would try and fine a way to make money out of it for himself
If you shook hands with him you would have to make sure you still had the same amount of fingers afterwards as you did before

Aussie in exile

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 21, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Demetriou implicated in the Royal Commission on Crown’s activities. He oversaw an organisation involved in junkets, money laundering, irresponsible management of pokies, organised crime etc. Professor Alan Feld on Radio National just described Crown board appointees as a “boys club” completely out of their depth. I would describe it as a seedy circus run by evil clowns. Honk.
If there is money to be made fair means or foul Demitriou will put his hands up of that you can be sure of.

Aussie in exile

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 21, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
AD had a choice to do whatever he wanted when he left AFL. He could have made a name for himself in charity or the public good, but his first year out of the job the sh*t soul prick chooses to exploit vulnerable people at the cost of the taxpayer. Like he needed more money.
For Fat Andy is was always money first and always will be

Aussie in exile

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 21, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne

Aussie in exile

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 21, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Jan 19, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong

Aussie in exile

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 21, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
AFL or Crown?
Hands up anyone not surprised by this.

Hands up, anyone?

Anyone?
Demetriou implicated in the Royal Commission on Crown’s activities. He oversaw an organisation involved in junkets, money laundering, irresponsible management of pokies, organised crime etc. Professor Alan Feld on Radio National just described Crown board appointees as a “boys club” completely out of their depth. I would describe it as a seedy circus run by evil clowns. Honk.
Fat Andy gets off lightly

Aussie in exile

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 21, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
thats a big rough...disgraced former coach james hird has been allowed back into the fold..
A leopard never changes it's spots and if he stays at GWS long enough there will be another scandal there, or perhaps he will leave in sudden mysterious circumstances, which anyone could guess what that might mean.
Fat Andy knew what was going on at the bombers and and knew it was illegal that's why he or one of his peons tipped the bombers the testers were in town and despite his denials Hird knew what was being injected into the players and it's wasn't legal

Back