The Victorian

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 23, 2018
Victoria
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Storm, Western Utd
Thought it might be good to start up a dedicated thread to discuss the weekly jumpers and uniform match ups for the AFLW this season!

Adelaide: Home, Clash (Indigenous) , Pride
Brisbane: Home, Away, Pride
Carlton: Home, Pride, Indigenous
Collingwood: Home, Clash (Indigenous)
Fremantle: Home, Clash, Pride
Geelong: Home, Clash (Indigenous) , Pride
Gold Coast: Home, Clash (Indigenous), Pride
GWS Giants: Home, Clash (Indigenous). Pride
Melbourne: Home, Pride
North Melbourne: Home, Pride, Indigenous
Richmond: Home, Clash (Indigenous), Pride
St Kilda: Home, Clash (Indigenous), Pride
West Coast: Home, Clash, Indigenous
Western Bulldogs: Home, Pride

Last edited:
New indigenous/clash jumper for the Pies

902025.jpg

BHP haven't really thought that one through. Not the first time either!
Should have gone for the orange version of their logo, would have looked dynamite!

why are we complaining about not being able to see a sponsors logo, let alone bhp?
I was trying to make a joke about them blowing up that indigenous site a couple of years back and now sponsoring an indigenous jumper. But I've got that wrong and it was another mining company. Still think it would look better in orange though, its going to look like a bit blank space from afar.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't like this idea of using indigenous strips for clash strips. They just aren't really effective. Collingwood v St Kilda is a minor clash due to all the black and white scribbles on the front of the Saints jumper.

I was trying to make a joke about them blowing up that indigenous site a couple of years back and now sponsoring an indigenous jumper. But I've got that wrong and it was another mining company. Still think it would look better in orange though, its going to look like a bit blank space from afar.
That was Rio Tinto mate.

Richmond pride jumper:
RFC-PRIDE-JUMPER.jpg
not a fan, design kinda gets lost in the black background (which is super black for some reason). I think a yellow base would of been a much better option, would of clashed with the top yellow of the sash, but i think would of been a lot better then its current form.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back