Podcast BF SuperCoach Podcasts / Vodcasts 2022 - with threadmarks

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jcpdragonx and I are nowhere near technically gifted! We’re going to turn ours into video for next year so will need some finetuning there
Personally not a fan of video ....bit like a Website, you aim to look bigger business than you actually are ....if everyone saw that you operated out of a one room office, you know what I mean

Knightmare lost a bit of mystique ...and IMO a bit of credibility when he went video ....copped a lot more flak this year, posters more argumentative

But I could be way off base too ;)

If people see how devastatingly handsome I am .....I'm sure my credibility on SC would suffer

Personally not a fan of video ....bit like a Website, you aim to look bigger business than you actually are ....if everyone saw that you operated out of a one room office, you know what I mean

Knightmare lost a bit of mystique ...and IMO a bit of credibility when he went video ....copped a lot more flak this year, posters more argumentative

If people see how devastatingly handsome I am .....I'm sure my credibility on SC would suffer

Eh pretty easy to get started, TV is literally in our new brand name so figured to do videocast but most do audio. Just started out using skype to record audio and then downloaded a video editor for free using a youtube guide.

Yeah it's not like it wouldnt still be available to those who prefer podcast, just adds extra element to those who like video. Cover more ground is the idea

Yeah it's not like it wouldnt still be available to those who prefer podcast, just adds extra element to those who like video. Cover more ground is the idea
Hey, what would I know ....I've never done a Podcast ...I bow to the experts ;)

Last edited:
Hey, what would I know ....I've never done a Podcast ...I bow to the experts ;)

Good way to branch out to a new audience, as not everyone is a fan of podcasts, and not all are fans of vodcasts - so you get a double whammy. Did it for Dyl & Friends when I came aboard as his head of production and built up his poddy into a voddy, and he now has 17k subs over 1.5 years on YT. Way of the future lad!

We'll likely switch to a vodcast platform next season after establishing the poddy side of things. Just need to setup my soundboard to work the usual pop culture stings/references into the show as we're recording instead of doing it in post. Will take a bit more planning, but given my day job is as a videographer, I guess why not use my skills for something that's a bit of fun which I won't get paid for... :drunk:

Good way to branch out to a new audience, as not everyone is a fan of podcasts, and not all are fans of vodcasts - so you get a double whammy. Did it for Dyl & Friends when I came aboard as his head of production and built up his poddy into a voddy, and he now has 17k subs over 1.5 years on YT. Way of the future lad!

We'll likely switch to a vodcast platform next season after establishing the poddy side of things. Just need to setup my soundboard to work the usual pop culture stings/references into the show as we're recording instead of doing it in post. Will take a bit more planning, but given my day job is as a videographer, I guess why not use my skills for something that's a bit of fun which I won't get paid for... :drunk:
I will be talking to you soon .....expertise is exactly what we are lacking in 🤣

Very jealous of all the production tools you have at your disposal!

Would be great, there are some genuinely cluey cats getting around here.
And the success of the different podcasts (and tubecasts, or whatever the term for them is) seems to point to it being viable and there being a market for it
And you'd have a fair few luminaries to rotate.
Good gear, let us know when you pump the first out.
enobrien tidy work, by the way, liked the tubecast 👌

And the success of the different podcasts (and tubecasts, or whatever the term for them is) seems to point to it being viable and there being a market for it
enobrien tidy work, by the way, liked the tubecast 👌
Yeah we 're happy with how it turned out. Chatting on video is always more engaging and interactive anyway, should be fun throughout the season!

Jcpdragonx JDavey

(Log in to remove this ad.)

enobrien tidy work, by the way, liked the tubesteak 👌
FTFY

Guys we need some creative input Andrewy and Kilroy and anyone else for the BigFooty AFL SuperCoach Podcast

1. Need an intro song ....a timeless classic and punchy intro

2. A Podcast name ....please keep it clean
Can I suggest you selectively edit the French vocals out of this punchy tune?

There’s a long instrumental bit at the end that might be perfect.

I knew it, I knew it all along, that you are plastic bertrand!

It was either that or Nena & her balloons.

You Belgi/Germanic sausage eating love god.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back