Past #3: Jed Anderson - delisted end '22 - 89 NMFC games - go well Jed

Remove this Banner Ad

Mcarcherey

Club Legend
Oct 10, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Would hope his initial reaction wasn't as reported and he does get his second dose.

All the best if he doesn't. Like Liam Jones neither of them carrying on unlike Novak.

can someone fill me in on the "carry on" that Novak's been doing? i haven't seen him in the media, didn't see him "carry on" on his social media this whole time. where is said carry on? the only carry on i see is from the media and people on social media saying he's carrying on.

InFineForm

Club Legend
Aug 2, 2006
Hawthorn East
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Everton
can someone fill me in on the "carry on" that Novak's been doing? i haven't seen him in the media, didn't see him "carry on" on his social media this whole time. where is said carry on? the only carry on i see is from the media and people on social media saying he's carrying on.
Not sure about carrying on, but he's certainly exposed as a lying flog.

Lying does seem to be de rigueur though. Definitely a non exclusive club.

He's brought a lot of unnecessary criticism and attention to himself with some mind boggling conduct, but not verbally or on social media. But yes, on that front you are correct.

Mcarcherey

Club Legend
Oct 10, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
He's brought a lot of unnecessary criticism and attention to himself with some mind boggling conduct, but not verbally or on social media. But yes, on that front you are correct.
what conduct? coming to the country after being approved by the vic govt and tennis australia? or going out in public after two negative RAT tests?

DuckYeah

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 5, 2010
Moist island
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Novax is ****ed. He has outplayed himself. He is a goose. There is no avenue where this works out well for Novaks

He’s the only player in the entire club not to get second jab, am I correct in this? This includes all football staff, all admin staff, all trainers, all players VFL, AFLW and Seniors?
Correct

I’m surprised out of all the players in the afl and aflw only 4 players are not fully vaccinated (Liam Jones, Jed and 2 aflw players patrikios and a crows girl)

I would have expected on average maybe 1 per clubs playing list of 42

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DuckYeah

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 5, 2010
Moist island
AFL Club
North Melbourne
So you must have been asleep over the last week.

* lied on his travel Document !
* Lied that he had Covid in December, then did events and interviews when infected.

mind you the Federal Government have also screwed it up.
Which in any circumstance.. he is either F’d, by Serbian Gov, by TA and by Aus. He is a Fwit. He undone himself

Aug 6, 2021
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Pity the goons from Border Force made a shambles of the whole thing. I was 100% on the “Deport that Antivaxxer Campaigner” train until the court appearance happened. When it became clear government stooges repeatedly demanded Novax sit an interview in the dead of night without a lawyer or even a phone, and lied about why he couldn’t access them. That’s fascist stuff. We can’t stand for that s**t.

By contrast…. We all love whinging about AFL governance, but I reckon it’s a testament to the league’s healthy culture that there are basically no equivalence of Novax among its players.

DuckYeah

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 5, 2010
Moist island
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Novax will either be fined or (unlikely) gaoled by his country. A 3 year ban by TA or a 3 yr ban from entering the country. This is about where its at right now.

Now, if I was filthy rich and anti vax or whatever the * he is. I’d probably just ******* chill the * out, do a few bags and enjoy my ******* life. Not create a ******* s**t show that will turn most of crowds around the world against you. Farrrrk what a complete arse hat he is.

Novax lost me when he launched a ball at a line judge. He can get ****ed before covid

DuckYeah

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 5, 2010
Moist island
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Pity the goons from Border Force made a shambles of the whole thing. I was 100% on the “Deport that Antivaxxer Campaigner” train until the court appearance happened. When it became clear government stooges repeatedly demanded Novax sit an interview in the dead of night without a lawyer or even a phone, and lied about why he couldn’t access them. That’s fascist stuff. We can’t stand for that sh*t.

By contrast…. We all love whinging about AFL governance, but I reckon it’s a testament to the league’s healthy culture that there are basically no equivalence of Novax among its players.
Sure, the fed gov are complicit and a bunch of dogs.

Mcarcherey

Club Legend
Oct 10, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
So you must have been asleep over the last week.

* lied on his travel Document !
* Lied that he had Covid in December, then did events and interviews when infected.

mind you the Federal Government have also screwed it up.
he did have covid in December though...?

DuckYeah

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 5, 2010
Moist island
AFL Club
North Melbourne
he did have covid in December though...?
Well this is the thing. He either did and went about his general business (which is a breach in his countries law). Or he didnt and lied about it.. thats it. In a nutshell. There is no avenue where he is not found culpable in some breach of law.

Mcarcherey

Club Legend
Oct 10, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Well this is the thing. He either did and went about his general business (which is a breach in his countries law). Or he didnt and lied about it.. thats it. In a nutshell. There is no avenue where he is not found culpable in some breach of law.

not really. what if he had 2 RAT tests that came back negative and then a PCR test, went about his business due to the negative RAT tests and then a few days later the PCR test comes back positive, not so black and white then....i know aussies seem to hate nuance but it's a fact of life.

Dec 27, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
he was positive when he travelled here? never heard that reported...

Are you taking the piss? He entered Australia under the proviso that he contracted covid and beat it, the day after he tested positive he was out padding his ego with fan engagement shots, maskless of course.

Don’t know what it is about tennis players but they have to be up there with the most self entitled tosser sportsmen on the planet.

DuckYeah

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 5, 2010
Moist island
AFL Club
North Melbourne
not really. what if he had 2 RAT tests that came back negative and then a PCR test, went about his business due to the negative RAT tests and then a few days later the PCR test comes back positive, not so black and white then....i know aussies seem to hate nuance but it's a fact of life.
Because he “received” his results on the 16th of December. Then we t about his business either knowing he had covid or has lied and forged a document. Either way. He is in breach of Serbian law or our fderal laws. There’s no ifs buts or maybes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back