Covid-19 Wuhan Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Part 5 - Get vaccinated.

https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/Infec...d-19-vaccination-case-surveillance-051121.pdf

In the peak fortnight of the outbreak to date (25 August to 7 September), the COVID-19 case rate among 2-dose vaccinated people was 49.5 per 100,000 while in unvaccinated people it was 561 per 100,000, a more than 10-fold difference. The rates of COVID-19 ICU admissions or deaths peaked in the fortnight 8 September to 21 September at 0.9 per 100,000 in 2-dose vaccinated people compared to 15.6 per 100,000 in unvaccinated people, a greater than 16-fold difference.

Last edited:
Are you denying science? How very progressive of you.

I don't trust science from the likes of you. Two years of horse meds and nano bots in vaccines is enough for me

I’ll help you, careful though echo chamber door is opening for a sec.

But University of Melbourne epidemiologist Professor Tony Blakely has claimed the state might already have reached peak outbreak caseloads.

“NSW, I think, is at the peak and starting to come down or about to, Victoria is about to get to the peak, ACT is about to get to the peak,” he told Sunrise on Monday.
Wonder if his view was altered today when the 55k positive RAT was registered by mid afternoon.

Maddhew

Cancelled
Feb 9, 2007
AFL Club
Sydney
I don't trust science from the likes of you. Two years of horse meds and nano bots in vaccines is enough for me
I quoted an article referencing the opinion of the Professor of epidemiology from the University of Melbourne.
Ivermectin is on the WHO’s list of essential medicines. Dickheads who bought it from rural stores in horse preparation aren’t bright and I think some are dead. It’s also probably useless as a Covid medication but calling it horse meds suggests you don’t read much outside of your echo chamber.

I quoted an article referencing the opinion of the Professor of epidemiology from the University of Melbourne.
Ivermectin is on the WHO’s list of essential medicines. Dickheads who bought it from rural stores in horse preparation aren’t bright and I think some are dead. It’s also probably useless as a Covid medication but calling it horse meds suggests you don’t read much outside of your echo chamber.

invermectin is NOT a medicine for COVID only trump worshiping idiots like yourself think this

If case numbers are underrepresented which is a certainty, do you not think that’s actually a positive rather than a negative?
My point is that I would need to be comfortable in a trend with consistent known information before making an assessment of peaks - with RATs out there uncounted meant there is a fair bit missing to conclude on Monday.

Maddhew

Cancelled
Feb 9, 2007
AFL Club
Sydney

Attachments

• 76EF0594-6DE8-4B58-BD44-CDA682E683C9.jpeg
    76EF0594-6DE8-4B58-BD44-CDA682E683C9.jpeg
    72 KB · Views: 22

Maddhew

Cancelled
Feb 9, 2007
AFL Club
Sydney
My point is that I would need to be comfortable in a trend with consistent known information before making an assessment of peaks - with RATs out there uncounted meant there is a fair bit missing to conclude on Monday.
PCR positivity rates is the best we have.

Maddhew

Cancelled
Feb 9, 2007
AFL Club
Sydney
Perhaps - still too early to mark the trend. I would suggest another week before any good conclusions are made, anything predicted now is fraught with the false dawn.
I have agreed with that throughout, just pointing out some positive early signs and posting an article referencing legit expert who agrees.

As someone who likes to deal in semantics you may appreciate this

good post - so while no medical evidence supports this s**t for fighting covid, your version of "probably" means you think it most likely does

I love trumpians

did you inject with bleach?

This underlines how much the NSW PCR numbers are underplaying case numbers in the state (making this %age s**t pointless)

Sydney rapid antigen tests: More than 55,000 positive Covid-19 cases logged after RAT reporting made mandatory | news.com.au — Australia’s leading news site

More than 55,000 positive rapid antigen tests for Covid-19 were reported to the NSW government within hours of the system going live.
Residents have been told they must report their positive Covid-19 results through Service NSW, with an online portal launched on the app at 9am on Wednesday.

There were 10,150 rapid test results logged by 10.30am, which rose to 13,828 within half an hour.

By midday, more than 14,500 positive tests had been reported. At 4.30pm the figure had climbed significantly to 55,595.

Maddhew

Cancelled
Feb 9, 2007
AFL Club
Sydney
good post - so while no medical evidence supports this sh*t for fighting covid, your version of "probably" means you think it most likely does

I love trumpians

did you inject with bleach?
Again boring and obvious response from someone losing an argument.

Again boring and obvious response from someone losing an argument.

you were the one with the definition

do you believe the vaccines have nano tech in them?

Maddhew

Cancelled
Feb 9, 2007
AFL Club
Sydney
This underlines how much the NSW PCR numbers are underplaying case numbers in the state (making this %age sh*t pointless)

Sydney rapid antigen tests: More than 55,000 positive Covid-19 cases logged after RAT reporting made mandatory | news.com.au — Australia’s leading news site

More than 55,000 positive rapid antigen tests for Covid-19 were reported to the NSW government within hours of the system going live.
Residents have been told they must report their positive Covid-19 results through Service NSW, with an online portal launched on the app at 9am on Wednesday.

There were 10,150 rapid test results logged by 10.30am, which rose to 13,828 within half an hour.

By midday, more than 14,500 positive tests had been reported. At 4.30pm the figure had climbed significantly to 55,595.
They’re clearly underplaying case numbers. It’s actually a positive, as you quite rightly have pointed out that hospitalisations/ICU/Ventilated are the key metrics. So, if we are in the position we are in in terms of healthcare resilience with many more cases than what we knew then we are actually in a much better position.

Not hard.

No, not even sure what that is.

I am not the trumpian, Qanon, conspiracy theorist you purport me to be because you have nowhere else to go.

from my experience every nutter pushing the horse med like you is a trumpian

Back