Past #3: Jed Anderson - delisted end '22 - 89 NMFC games - go well Jed

Remove this Banner Ad

Mcarcherey

Club Legend
Oct 10, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Are you taking the piss? He entered Australia under the proviso that he contracted covid and beat it, the day after he tested positive he was out padding his ego with fan engagement shots, maskless of course.

Don’t know what it is about tennis players but they have to be up there with the most self entitled tosser sportsmen on the planet.
but he did those "ego padding" events after 2 RAT tests that were negative....

ps - love the "ego padding" comment, if he sees his fans he has a huge ego, if he doesn't he's a dickhead with a huge ego. can't win.

TheKanga

Brownlow Medallist
May 31, 2011
Hobart
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Melbourne City
Pretty weird set of circumstances.

If he REALLY had a poor reaction to the first one, like something beyond the usual "oh my body is aching and I feel a bit sh*t for a day or two", there's no way the AFL will force him to have a second.

If.

But also, this is possibly the first case I've heard of someone becoming an antivaxxer AFTER getting the 1st shot.

How is he ''anti Vax" if he had a legit health issue from the first shot likely heart inflammation.

Ridiculous that the AFL is doing this.

Mcarcherey

Club Legend
Oct 10, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Because he “received” his results on the 16th of December. Then we t about his business either knowing he had covid or has lied and forged a document. Either way. He is in breach of Serbian law or our fderal laws. There’s no ifs buts or maybes

i heard he did the PCR test on the 16th and received the result the following day, after the events were done....

TheKanga

Brownlow Medallist
May 31, 2011
Hobart
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Melbourne City
"Poor" or "serious" I dunno....

I get what you're saying but maybe you are reading too much into the language in a press release.

Maybe they are in the process of obtaining a medical exemption.

He may just be paranoid because his dad died in his arms out the front of their house when he was young. From a heart attack.

Maybe he's paranoid about heart issues from the vaccine and his kids going thru something similar.

Know someone who got myocarditis from it its way more common than reported and MSM never tells the truth about it.

You don't want to mess with your heart.

So how about that Jed bloke...

Despite the debates surrounding Greenwood v Anderson, both have a valuable roles to play (on and off-field) whilst Cunners is out. Really hope he gets that second dose and comes back.

Dec 27, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
but he did those "ego padding" events after 2 RAT tests that were negative....

ps - love the "ego padding" comment, if he sees his fans he has a huge ego, if he doesn't he's a dickhead with a huge ego. can't win.

Ok, he’s dickhead either way because he’s an actual antivaxxer, like doesn’t believe in any vaccines….like all the ones that cured all the horrific diseases that mean more then half of children born get to live past 5.

He literally tested positive the day before he visited his fans, who cares about a RAT result? We already know he had covid.

Im honestly at a loss to see where you’re coming from here? He either had covid and risked infecting people or he, or most likely the Serbs falsified documents.

What are you arguing?

Mcarcherey

Club Legend
Oct 10, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Ok, he’s dickhead either way because he’s an actual antivaxxer, like doesn’t believe in any vaccines….like all the ones that cured all the horrific diseases that mean more then half of children born get to live past 5.

He literally tested positive the day before he visited his fans, who cares about a RAT result? We already know he had covid.

Im honestly at a loss to see where you’re coming from here? He either had covid and risked infecting people or he, or most likely the Serbs falsified documents.

What are you arguing?

how do you know he's an antivaxxer?

did he not get the results to the PCR after the events? who cares about RAT results? probably the millions that have purchased and sold them out lol.

i just wanted to see if i was missing all this "carry on" he was doing during all this, evidently there was none. just hype by the media. you'd think he was on social media video ranting about the australian government or something the way everyone is carrying on. obviously it's mass projection of everyone's frustrations put onto him.

Aug 6, 2021
AFL Club
North Melbourne
How is he ''anti Vax" if he had a legit health issue from the first shot likely heart inflammation.

Ridiculous that the AFL is doing this.
I'm working on the pretty reasonable assumption that its pure conjecture by you that he endured some type of heart inflammation from whatever Covid vaccine he took. I'll be happy for you to demonstrate otherwise to me, but I'm guessing you can't.

If he had a serious health issue in response to the first shot, and the AFL has ignored his pleas for an exemption, I'll be the first to jump up and say this is a ****ed situation.

I'm not sure what possible response Jed could have to the first shot that's so serious that it would prevent him from taking the second shot, but not so serious that it hasn't gotten in the way of him resuming training on schedule. And I can't work out why he would have waited until mid-December to get his first shot when his career depended on him doing the full course or getting an exemption.

Having said all that, it's his body, his life, his decision, and I think its important that he gets to decide whether he takes the second shot AND that the everyone who's employed by the AFL can benefit from a sensible policy to ensure universal vaccination across its workforce as far as medically possible.

DuckYeah

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 5, 2010
Moist island
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I'm working on the pretty reasonable assumption that its pure conjecture by you that he endured some type of heart inflammation from whatever Covid vaccine he took. I'll be happy for you to demonstrate otherwise to me, but I'm guessing you can't.

If he had a serious health issue in response to the first shot, and the AFL has ignored his pleas for an exemption, I'll be the first to jump up and say this is a f’ed situation.

I'm not sure what possible response Jed could have to the first shot that's so serious that it would prevent him from taking the second shot, but not so serious that it hasn't gotten in the way of him resuming training on schedule. And I can't work out why he would have waited until mid-December to get his first shot when his career depended on him doing the full course or getting an exemption.

Having said all that, it's his body, his life, his decision, and I think its important that he gets to decide what happens to him AND that the everyone who's employed by the AFL can benefit from a sensible policy to ensure universal vaccination across its workforce as far as medically possible.
Maybe, more of a chance to have that condition catching OG or Delta covid than you are without the vaccine. He has the choice, sure. No jab no play no pay. His choice.

Dec 27, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
how do you know he's an antivaxxer?

did he not get the results to the PCR after the events? who cares about RAT results? probably the millions that have purchased and sold them out lol.

i just wanted to see if i was missing all this "carry on" he was doing during all this, evidently there was none. just hype by the media. you'd think he was on social media video ranting about the australian government or something the way everyone is carrying on. obviously it's mass projection of everyone's frustrations put onto him.

First point, he’s been a vocal antivaxxer long before the pandemic.

Second point, Novak has already admitted to attending those photo ops knowing he was covid positive.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mcarcherey

Club Legend
Oct 10, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne

this 'nut job' mustn't be able to read, because to me he didn't admit at all that he knew he was positive when he attended the ego padding photo op event....

1641978305751.png

1641978336594.png

The thing is that while we know Jed had an adverse reaction to his 1st Covid jab we dont know how bad it was....until then l will just hope that Jed looks after himself and do what he feels is the best thing for him, his family and the club..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back