Star Wars The Book of Boba Fett

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought they had a bit of a back to the future 2 vibe to them :D

Was thinking the same thing with the chase ending with the guy covered in melons.

The pacing of this series is kind of weird, I feel like this episode was pretty crammed full of parts and moved quite quick when the last two have been much more of a slow burn.

Speaking of pace, did anyone else feel like the Speeder chase was slow as anything? The only thing that felt like it had any speed there was the chariot ball droid thing.

I'm getting pretty invested in the series now though. Hope we get to see more of Krrsantan (I was hoping he would join the crew, but he is supposed to be more gun for hire, right?), expect to see more Rancor, and I'm looking forward to seeing how the Pike conflict and the Biker conflicts play out.

Question for people that follow the EU stuff / Clone Wars and stuff - the three factions mentioned as being in charge of Tatooine - are they existing characters or brand new stuff?

Well I got that earlier prediction of waiting longer for the Krrsantan duel completely wrong. Heavy stuff with the Tuskens wiped out and their funeral montage, excellent score for that scene as well. And then. Bang. Awoken by Krrsantan.

Danny Trejo with a very random cameo as a Rancor trainer.

I gotta say that chase scene didn’t quite do it for me. Can’t quite put my finger on exactly why, it just seemed slow at times. They don’t particularly look imposing enough to be his muscle, maybe it will grow on me. However first impressions, it seems a bit out of place.

I understand it will be a slow burn series what with flashbacks etc - but this felt oddly out of sync

It may take till the final episode when instead of a litter Fett arrives on a Rancor but his menace isnt on show. As noted people are starting to push back

And the electric colour gang? Someone found an audience sheet where some random said ' needs more cool kids - everyone else is old'

And the chase? My zimmer goes faster

Who was the actor who played the watermonger guy at the start? Can't seem to find it anywhere (even in the credits). Recognise him from somewhere
Stephen Root. He's the "Where's my stapler?" guy from Office Space. Also, he's THE man in the high castle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stephen Root. He's the "Where's my stapler?" guy from Office Space. Also, he's THE man in the high castle.
Aha! I saw him recently and couldn't put my finger on it (looks a bit different). From Dodgeball!

He's in a heap of things, he's Boyle's Dad in Brooklyn-99, he's in West Wing, Succession, etc.

Fett is seeming too naive and it doesn’t feel right. For someone who has been bounty hunting since childhood, surrounded by the scummiest of the scum, working for crime bosses, he seems to have no idea how the underworld works. At this point, Fennec would make a better crimelord.

I honestly thought the Rancor would attack him, he seemed way too trusting.

"I’ve ridden beasts 10 times it’s size"

I do wonder, is this somehow the same baby rancor from Bad Batch?

I thought that baby was implied to be the rancor in ROTJ, but not sure how fast they're meant to grow, so it could be.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back