Training 2022 Pre Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Desperate for someone to tell me that x or y is the next Bont or Dusty.
Man you should have seen x at training yesterday was moving like dusty and y don’t even get me started mark my words he’s the next bont, z again was useless will get dropped at the end of the season for sure

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Man you should have seen x at training yesterday was moving like dusty and y don’t even get me started mark my words he’s the next bont, z again was useless will get dropped at the end of the season for sure
Can someone tell X not to fly for so many marks as a skinny kid and end up hurting himself so he can play more games for us?

Desperate for someone to tell me that x or y is the next Bont or Dusty.
Haven't been anywhere near training, but Clark is looking like the next Bont, Bytel looking better than Dusty, Gresh about the same as Dusty and Coffield looking like Whitfield. Max King looking very similar to Ben King

Edited for a more realistic observation:

Man you should have seen x at training yesterday was moving like dusty with a serious kidney injury and y don’t even get me started mark my words he’s the next chris bontd, z again was useless will should get dropped but will most likely play every game and get a new contract at the end of the season for sure

Longy is looking great. Looks like he's trimmed down heaps.

View attachment 1310061
Boys on saints tv said he was one of the real standout at training before Christmas. Think he might of had a bit of a kick up the bum last year and knows this year is make or break. Got so much talent, I hope he can get back and exceed his 2020 form

Boys on saints tv said he was one of the real standout at training before Christmas. Think he might of had a bit of a kick up the bum last year and knows this year is make or break. Got so much talent, I hope he can get back and exceed his 2020 form
He was the stand out in the 2020 pre season it never really went on with it.

Hopefully something clicks for him this year. He's going to find it tough to find a spot.

Longy is looking great. Looks like he's trimmed down heaps.

View attachment 1310061
I wouldn't have though he needed to trim down?

Hopefully something clicks for him this year. He's going to find it tough to find a spot.

Higgins looks a little lighter as well.

Not sure but he just looks really fit. Definitely one to watch this year in my book.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back