All Elite Wrestling

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent episode of Rampage (excluding the Jake Atlas injury), one of the best they've ever done. :thumbsu:

No doubt the usual suspects on here will crap on about something trivial but they can piss off. Here's a friendly piece of advice: if you don't like the product, don't watch it, you jabroni marks. :D

Don’t think anyone here has said they don’t like the product. Some I’ve noticed don’t blindly praise everything, even the garbage, and it’s refreshing.

‘if they want to come here, they will regardless whether these people are on the roster. How many Aussie wrestlers did NJPW have on the roster when they came?

Good point. Although the Australian wrestling scene has come along way. To give WWE credit here, Both NXT shows highlighted the Australian on the two products

‘if they want to come here, they will regardless whether these people are on the roster. How many Aussie wrestlers did NJPW have on the roster when they came?
Good point. Although the Australian wrestling scene has come along way. To give WWE credit here, Both NXT shows highlighted the Australian on the two products

NJPW did use Australian talent for both their shows.

In 2018 NJPW used Elliot Sexton, Jonah Rock, Robbie Eagles, Gino Gambino & SLex, while in 2019 used Nick Bury, Gino Gambino & had Robbie Eagles in a title match.

Well done to Dustin Rhodes to sub in and have a banger with Sammy for the interim TNT title. Match of the night for mine.

Yeh but he is old. Old ppl can’t have good matches *eye roll*

He has never not delivered the Ol Dustin. His last match against BD was a banger as well. Massive kudos, what a pro.

Great show, very enjoyable. :thumbsu:

I know some people will s**t on the ending of the Sammy/Dustin match (which I can understand and it was a great match BTW) but it's simply Sammy paying tribute to Cody. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

it really isn’t going to happen any time soon. For AEW to tour Australia they need people like Toni Storm, Buddy Mathews, Jonah Rock, Juice Robinson even Tenille Dashwood, for Aussies to get behind.

Isn't Toni Storm a Kiwi?

Why bother recruiting Juice then if you’ve already got the husband of an Australian in Shawn Spears?

I'm not buying a ticket to AEW to see any of those Aussie duds.

I'm buying a ticket to see Punk, Bryan, Hangman.

I'm not buying a ticket to AEW to see any of those Aussie duds.

I'm buying a ticket to see Punk, Bryan, Hangman.

…and most likely you’ll end up with a main event of Dustin Rhodes Vs Sammy Guvera for an “interim” title.

AEW doesn’t have all its top talent wrestle every show, I doubt they’ll do it in Australia

I’d buy a ticket to see Toni storm

Botch majority of the moves under a different name.

Charlotte couldn't make her look good no one will.

Botch majority of the moves under a different name.

Charlotte couldn't make her look good no one will.

Did she sign away her ring name that she used while touring the world before going to WWE?

Who were the 2 goons in the masks that were in JD Drake's corner in his match with Orange Cassidy on DARK? Didn't look like his Wingmen buddies Nemeth and Avalon.

Also good to see a few champions (World Champ, Tag Champs and TBS champ) in action on DARK as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back