Radio 'You cannot be serious' podcast with Sam Newman, Don Scott and Rod Law

Remove this Banner Ad

Enjoyable interview with andrew westacott. i found it interesting that sam is incredulous that the GP was cancelled because of covid (govt lies and deception), but all year he has held the belief that the GP shouldnt go ahead in melb because of the covid.

Mar 17, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Sam : “So Don…as we wrap up the final show of the year, any best wishes or words for your loyal podcast listeners ? “

Don :”……………..” 🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗
Hahaha that was hilarious! Loved todays episodes, Don had 2 big hearty laughs, especially when Sam was telling the dog humping story and Ivan might have made the comment of the year.
I like Ivan. he has made the podcast better!
Also Dons Christmas song is a 10/10 Sams are :sick:

Dan Moody

That, was liquid football
Apr 3, 2007
AFL Club
Collingwood
Hahaha that was hilarious! Loved todays episodes, Don had 2 big hearty laughs, especially when Sam was telling the dog humping story and Ivan might have made the comment of the year.
I like Ivan. he has made the podcast better!
Also Dons Christmas song is a 10/10 Sams are :sick:

Sam likes "Driving Home For Christmas - Chris Rea" and he's never heard of the Pogue's 😁
The other bloke in the studio, Mark, was searching for Fairytale of the Pogue's 🤣

Sam likes "Driving Home For Christmas - Chris Rea" and he's never heard of the Pogue's 😁
The other bloke in the studio, Mark, was searching for Fairytale of the Pogue's 🤣

Don: whats your favourite christmas songs
Sam: Last christmas Wham
Don: NO

May 22, 2006
AFL Club
West Coast
Don's taste in music is pretty good.

Have heard him mention The Doors, The Beatles, Masters Apprentices, Buffalo Springfield, The Pogues etc in episodes over the past two years. I can imagine him chalking up thousands of YouTube music-video views.

Sam's taste is entirely different and plainer - the intro song, Wham, and having Brian Mannix on his boat lol.

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 12, 2005
Bentleigh, Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
I'd still like them to talk about Don's coaching attempt at South Adelaide. There must be some good stories about that

"In 1985 Scott took up the position of head coach at South Adelaide in the South Australian National Football League (SANFL). However, the playing group could not adapt to Scott's tough style of coaching and he quit after just six games in charge, all of them defeats.[4]"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dan Moody

Apr 3, 2007
AFL Club
Collingwood
Listened to all parts yesterday, Craig Gabriel was good, Tiff Cherry was great, amazing story of how she became a single mum.
Also, Don being unable to control himself when Sam started talking about the young girl in the cafe, Hurricane Handsome. Don started laughing from the first word Sam said, couldn't even remember the name of the cafe, called it Hop Harrigans and couldn't stop laughing. Didn't hear much from Ivan this time around but interesting to know that he lives in the same building as Sam which is obviously how he came to be able to watch the podcasts from the very early days.

Listened to all parts yesterday, Craig Gabriel was good, Tiff Cherry was great, amazing story of how she became a single mum.
Also, Don being unable to control himself when Sam started talking about the young girl in the cafe, Hurricane Handsome. Don started laughing from the first word Sam said, couldn't even remember the name of the cafe, called it Hop Harrigans and couldn't stop laughing. Didn't hear much from Ivan this time around but interesting to know that he lives in the same building as Sam which is obviously how he came to be able to watch the podcasts from the very early days.
always like Craig from when KB was on RSN and he was a guest. And Tiff was always a bigfooty favourite back when.

Dan Moody

Apr 3, 2007
AFL Club
Collingwood
always like Craig from when KB was on RSN and he was a guest. And Tiff was always a bigfooty favourite back when.
YES!
It always seemed like KB had him on every week, he managed to make the world of tennis sound a little more interesting to the layperson

Taylor Moss

Club Legend
Oct 1, 2021
AFL Club
GWS

Bloody hell that joint is popular. I don’t get it, personally. I’m a Grey & Bliss man myself.

Mar 17, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
In no great shock Sam was trying to defend novax.
The Tiff Cherry segment was great. Got to love Don who slammed her hair at the start lol then when Sam and Tiff went on about golf a little too long he said this golf talk was giving him the shits. God i love that mans bluntness!

In no great shock Sam was trying to defend novax.
The Tiff Cherry segment was great. Got to love Don who slammed her hair at the start lol then when Sam and Tiff went on about golf a little too long he said this golf talk was giving him the shits. God i love that mans bluntness!
don has no filter haha.

re novak, i eagerly await what CG has to say given hes entrenched in. the industry and would want to be diplomatic.

I could see Sam go either way on the novak thing. in another episode he blamed all governments and tennis australia for this bureaucratic * up (which it is IMO). Sam is intelligent, he's generally got the backing of the anti vax crowd, and though he's been vaccinated he keeps it quiet (to maintain the anti vax fans)

thedank

All Australian
Mar 2, 2019
Meth City
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
West Perth
Tiff was a bit weird trying to justify why her daughter is mixed race "so she doesn't have to worry about her skin in the Australian heat"? Lol. Thought the eps were a bit off this week, not sure what it was

Remove this Banner Ad

Back