Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell * The foster mother has been recommended for charges of pervert the course of justice & interfere with a corpse

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Criminal charges the former foster parents currently face as at 15 April 2022 include:
  • Apprehended Violence Orders on both (AVOs)
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster mother *Not Guilty
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • 2 x charges of assault against a child on former foster mother *Guilty
  • 1 x charge of assault against a child on former foster father
  • Stalking &/or Intimidation on both
  • Dummy bidding real estate fraud *Guilty
TIMELINE

Where's William Tyrrell? - The Ch 10 podcast (under Coroner's subpoena)

Operation Arkstone

Last edited:
During the coronial inquest, they expressed their concern through a 'media release' about how Mr Savage had an unaccounted for 2 hours when he was home alone for 2 hours listening to Ray Hadley whilst his wife went out to play bingo, and that this was suspicious and not being pursued vigorously enough by NSWPF. It all started with the finger of suspicion being pointed at Bill Spedding, and continued with a total of about 650 'persons of interest' over several years culminating in the Paul Savage persecution campaign. Jubelin was in constant contact with FPs reporting to them the so called 'progress' of the investigation, and Jubelin seems to be on very friendly terms with the FPs.
if the photo metadata is correct the fps and fgm also had 118 minutes longer

Yes. Common, possible and probable that the body was placed somewhere (like for example the disabled riding school) then moved somewhere else.
The foster family were there in Kendall for a week after WT disappearance and probably returned a few times after that.
I’m guessing FM will be eventually charged with interfering with a corpse. Maybe FF too? Let’s see what comes back from forensics on the FGM car that was being driven by FM on the day of WT disappearance.
Maybe an abductor could have placed the body back near the house after the police had been through to make it look,Ike the FP were involved

Maybe an abductor could have placed the body back near the house after the police had been through to make it look,Ike the FP were involved
Are you thinking that if this happened, that maybe whoever discovered the body, might have then disposed of the body somewhere, or got assistance from someone to assist dispose of it, rather than report the body to Police.

Good point!

My understanding is that this visit to go to Kendall for the weekend had been planned for some time so plenty of people could have known about it.

The only change to this plan was the last minute decision to go there a day earlier and they rang FGM to tell her they were on their way.

They were going to leave on Friday 12th September but instead left on Thursday 11th.

So the FGM could have told people they were arriving on Friday and the abductor could have arrived at the Kendall house early Friday morning to lie in wait.

Last edited:
My understanding is that this visit to go to Kendall for the weekend had been planned for some time so plenty of people could have known about it.

The only change to this plan was the last minute decision to go there a day earlier and they rang FGM to tell her they were on their way.

They were going to leave on Friday 12th September but instead left on Thursday 11th.

So the FGM could have told people they were arriving on Friday and the abductor could have arrived at the Kendall house early Friday morning to lie in wait.
Totally possible. But who? And why?

Are you thinking that if this happened, that maybe whoever discovered the body, might have then disposed of the body somewhere, or got assistance from someone to assist dispose of it, rather than report the body to Police.
I‘m just thinking that an abductor is not necessarily ruled out just because a body was laid to rest near the house. The sniffing dogs suggest he left in car rather than walking through the forest … but whose car? Body might have been dropped back.

Yes I suspect people knew all the time no secret

Body might have been dropped back.
Is it possible that there wasn't 24/7 physical and digital surveillance of everyone coming and going from Foster Nana's house, from the day William disappeared, until the next owner of the property moved in?

? Someone known to WT. Ronald Chapman swears he saw him in a fast car driven by a woman with blonde hair up on a bun.

The results of this sighting I can’t recall hearing a clear answer. I think there was a report of a lady who said it was her and her child (and not WT) was the kid wearing the Spider-Man outfit in the car.
Didn’t hear much else though?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The bruising on William’s face. 2 stories - fall from FM and then fall from FF. Did coroners inquest establish which story was correct?

Both the FM and FF said the bruising was from a fall? I'm not sure that's inconsistent, do you have a link where this is mentioned? TIA.

My son constantly fell and bruised himself as a toddler. They are impetuous, excitable, sometimes disobedient, and don't look where they're going and fall against furniture etc. It certainly sounds as if William was that sort of child.

My son constantly fell and bruised himself as a toddler. They are impetuous, excitable, sometimes disobedient, and don't look where they're going and fall against furniture etc. It certainly sounds as if William was that sort of child.

It appears WT was a very boisterous little boy, in that light it might give a bit more weight to an accident theory.

In which he died and they successfully disposed of the body at a moment's notice, nah.

Pushing an accident theory isn't really where I want to go but it makes as much sense as a random stranger abduction on a huge rural block at the end of a dead end street

Pushing an accident theory isn't really where I want to go but it makes as much sense as a random stranger abduction on a huge rural block at the end of a dead end street
Many people could have known the family was to be there and there were empty buildings nearby. They were expected just came early. William disappeared on the expected day. People in country towns notice everything and there were a fair few sex offenders around. That guy in W A was able to get Cleo Smith without being seen. I still don’t know how he did it from a small tent, without the child waking and screaming her head off. My grandmother boasted to everyone in a lead up to a visit from the children. Maybe word got out.

Pushing an accident theory isn't really where I want to go but it makes as much sense as the random stranger abduction on a huge rural block at the end of a dead end street

I agree. Both versions seem improbable due to the apparent tight time line. It's not impossible but relies on a lot of "luck" for lack of a better word.

Either a stranger or known person just happens to be at a remote spot in a quiet culdesac at the exact moment he runs off by himself and grabs him and leaves no trace. Either has kept him alive and hidden or was able to get rid of the body.

Or there's a fatal accident and within minutes the FFC decides to cover it up. This in spite of her caring for this 3 year old child since he was a 7 month baby. She coldly disposes of the body and evidence while her own mother and foster daughter are there the entire time. She does this in a short time frame yet leaves no obvious evidence and is able to fool not only members of the public but journalists and cops. She either keeps it hidden from her mother and husband or confesses but is able to convince them to keep quiet.

Both seem unlikely to me, but at this point in time I think whatever has happened to William is an unlikely one or he'd be found by now.

There are other possibilities of course:

1. He wandered off and succumbed to the elements and for some reason neither his body or bright costume were found

2. FFC and/or MFC meticulously planned and premeditated his murder. Not sure what the motive would be and seems to fly in the face of them wanting a family of their own, wanting to adopt WT and even offering to help out with his siblings.

3. FGM was secretly a crime lord who was heavily involved in human trafficking and carefully co-ordinated her request for a cup of tea with the arrival of an abductor

4. Aliens

5. A combined scenario. William wandered off by himself AND was abducted. Or William wandered off and was accidentally killed by a car driven by either one of the foster parents or a complete stranger. Maybe MFC on his way back. Maybe FFC had decided to drive somewhere - to collect washing machine parts and accidentally collided with a wandering WT who she thought was with FGM. But again, seems so unlikely. Why not call for an ambulance as unfortunately car accidents happen regularly. And if a stranger did a hit and run, they don't usually stop to pick up the body, put it in their vehicle and dispose of it later.

But one of these unlikely scenarios is likely to be what happened, unless there are other scenarios I haven't thought of?

The CS case turned out to be an unlikely scenario. And trying to understand peoples motives can be difficult. I will never understand why Chris Watts didn't just divorce his pregnant wife instead of murdering her. And if he had murdered her "accidentally" in a moment of rage, why he then went onto to coldly murder his own children, who apparently up until that point had loved and cared for them.

Humans are messed up.

I agree. Both versions seem improbable due to the apparent tight time line. It's not impossible but relies on a lot of "luck" for lack of a better word.

An abductor would have to be very lucky, there was also the foster father coming and going from that property. They were running the very real risk of not just being seen but getting trapped in that street.

I don't think so. Abductions are rare but they definitely do occur. The usually sick and evil motives are well understood. Parents covering up an accident by disposing of the body and faking an abduction? I cannot think of one example or plausible motive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back