Matthew Lloyd's Top 20 players of 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Judging players by stats and Brownlow votes ?

Try using your eyes.

Btw, Wines had 21 votes from round 13 onwards. Not that it matters.
Yeah Wines Titch and Steele would be the top 3 post bye. My eyes worked and what I saw was dominant. Stats and votes included.

Oliver and Petracca both were flawless all through the finals which if you didn't realise is against the best teams in the comp. Both were dynamic and both were breaking through stoppages to kick clutch goals. Mitchell doesn't even have this skill in his kit bag and you want to say he was the best post the bye.

Come back to me when he makes the AA team and is considered a top 22 player. 😆

Oliver and Petracca both were flawless all through the finals which if you didn't realise is against the best teams in the comp. Both were dynamic and both were breaking through stoppages to kick clutch goals. Mitchell doesn't even have this skill in his kit bag and you want to say he was the best post the bye.

Come back to me when he makes the AA team and is considered a top 22 player. 😆
Well Titch didn't play finals.

When i say post bye i mean from the bye til Round 23.

Lol, no need to get offended bud.

Well Titch didn't play finals.

When i say post bye i mean from the bye til Round 23.

Lol, no need to get offended bud.

So you just exclude the most important matches of the year? Petracca's equal most ever touches in a GF and 2 goals count for nothing in the way you analyse players? Great system you have there! lol

So you just exclude the most important matches of the year? Petracca's equal most ever touches in a GF and 2 goals count for nothing in the way you analyse players? Great system you have there! lol
What, everyone plays from post bye to Round 23 except injuries. Not everyone plays finals and 10/18 teams don't.

What, everyone plays from post bye to Round 23 except injuries. Not everyone plays finals and 10/18 teams don't.
yeah so..? You can't just exclude the most important games of the year just because Mitchell didn't play finals. Also, if Mitchell did play finals how does that take away from one of the greatest GF performances in history from petracca?

It's like saying Mitchell is better than Dusty because we're not going to include Dusty's finals games. lol.

What a narrow minded way to analyse players.

Also why are you focussed on post bye so much..you realise a season is a season, not just a small subsection. post bye is like 30% of the season. haha

yeah so..? You can't just exclude the most important games of the year just because Mitchell didn't play finals. Also, if Mitchell did play finals how does that take away from one of the greatest GF performances in history from petracca?

It's like saying Mitchell is better than Dusty because we're not going to include Dusty's finals games. lol.

What a narrow minded way to analyse players.

Also why are you focussed on post bye so much..you realise a season is a season, not just a small subsection. post bye is like 30% of the season. haha
Stop taking it so personally buddy, it's only post bye till Round 23 because everyone played it and that's also where the brownlow is judged.

Petracca/Oliver were awesome in the finals and congrats on the flag.

And Post bye 30%? Post bye is a half way point break.

And it's more of a best in the home and away season, best post bye (in the home and away season).

Dusty has been great in the finals, he's also been very good in the home and away season, if i was judging his entire season then sure.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back