Pre season rumours gossip

Remove this Banner Ad

Max and his wife went to Adelaide for Jack Trengove's wedding, so I assume they'd have spread it to everyone there as well! The partying at HS was so intimate that they closed it for a week due to no staff being available to work...

Max and his wife went to Adelaide for Jack Trengove's wedding, so I assume they'd have spread it to everyone there as well!
Former Demon and Port Adelaide midfielder Jack Trengove walked hand-in-hand with his new wife Sarah Clements in the wine-filled region of Balnarring, Victoria.

Word from Richmond is that Sydney Stack is set to take the competition by storm and that his upside is scary to some players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's not coming back because he had a bad reaction to the first vaccine and doesn't want to get the 2nd shot or booster

Should be a loophole for players in this position. In any job really. If he has word from a doctor that he had an adverse reaction to the vaccine, should he be able to lose his career over it?

Any chance Kyle Reimers can get a gig as well?

I went down to Frankston years ago to watch Essendon play Frankston and Reimers was playing ressies.
At quarter time the players came into the huddle and Reimers went straight up to one of the coaches and asked "what were my stats that quarter?".
The coach responded "I don't know Kyle", and that was the end of the conversation.

I went down to Frankston years ago to watch Essendon play Frankston and Reimers was playing ressies.
At quarter time the players came into the huddle and Reimers went straight up to one of the coaches and asked "what were my stats that quarter?".
The coach responded "I don't know Kyle", and that was the end of the conversation.
Was it Spike that unloaded on him at the time? Didn’t miss him off the long-run?

Don't remember who exactly gave him a spray but I know he was on the receiving end of a couple. Absolute FIGJAM of a bloke.
Just googled it. McVeigh said;

“Kyle Reimers has come out and said some things that are untrue. He’s a disgruntled player who was delisted from the football club, that very rarely showed up for preseason training in any sort of form that resembled a professional footballer. It was clearly stated and if you didn’t know you must have been asleep in the meeting, which Reimers probably was”

Hahahahahaa Spike went bang.

Last edited:
Bullshit. Reimers kept count all game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back