Phoenix Suns Thread - Like a sunrise

Remove this Banner Ad

Odd play to single out it wasn’t that impressive. Ball movement overall has been great, and damn we were on fire from 3 today.

Is there a better C combo than DA and McGee?
It highlights Booker’s evolution in being able to read defences.

Gritty win despite a cold night on shooting.

With DA and JaVale back next game the minute distribution at the 5 is hectic.

Need to ensure Cam Johnson is getting closer to 30 mins a game as well

Nice problems to have!

Terrible performance today, proven that Stix simply can’t play the 4. We gave minutes to guys that did a solid job with players out but just don’t fit the balance of the side with everyone available.

onto the next

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This road trip is gonna be a big test. We are playing like sh*t yet still finding wins.

I still think we make a move before the deadline

I think the move we make now will be minor, Jalen Smith to the Celtics looking the most likely, which will end up late round picks, especially after declining his option. I would still like to have us push a back up guard option (Dragic).

I think the move we make now will be minor, Jalen Smith to the Celtics looking the most likely, which will end up late round picks, especially after declining his option. I would still like to have us push a back up guard option (Dragic).
No. We need rebounding help. Our guard rotation is better than last year in my opinion.

Having said that, Eric Gordon does appeal

Last edited:
I’d rather keep Jalen but understand if he leaves
The problem we have, is by declining his option, his value to us is zero, he won’t resign for the 4.6 we can offer as an unrestricted

Remove this Banner Ad

Back