Things that please me - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Once Barrie Robran and Les Favell have been covered there wouldn't be much else.
It mostly consisted of being told that SA was settled without convicts three or four times a lesson. They didn't point out though, that it was probably the first (of many) examples in Australian history of the failure of privatisation.

OK... there's plenty of people doing covers of well-known songs, but not too many people doing what-if arrangements. For once the youtube algorithm got it right and this popped up in my feed. Can't believe the guy only has 28k subs.

What if... Dire Straits had written Comfortably Numb?

This is seriously, seriously ******* good:

OK... there's plenty of people doing covers of well-known songs, but not too many people doing what-if arrangements. For once the youtube algorithm got it right and this popped up in my feed. Can't believe the guy only has 28k subs.

reckon that's a pretty spot on take

speaking of different takes

thanks for this, just been flicking through his channel... his Pink Floydesque cover of All Along The Watchtower is awesome

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This one of my fave covers, total banger.

I thought I'd paused my music when I pressed play on this but hadn't and was like what the * is with that drum beat out of time with the piano

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back