No Oppo Supporters The TAN 79

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to take the better half out tonight to the movies. We have seen every Scream movie at the cinemas when they get released. Trying to do the same this weekend.
Daughter and her friends watched all 4 in preperation to go and see this last night, only to be told when they showed up they weren't old enough if they didn't have an adult with them lol.

Wife will be taking them tonight, I get some P&Q to watch the AFLW in peace

It's the second time that they threw the ball and hit Marnus.
Normally they offer even a token apology.
Clearly some bad blood, in an otherwise amiable Test series.
Perhaps some choice remarks were made that they haven't forgotten.

Climate change.
[/QUOTE
Hobes weather is miserable shite. Won't rain properly ever. Just misty crap drizzle enough to stop play. When fine it i mostly windy. 90% is bloody cold freeze yer ass stuff. The other 10% will scorching hot. Burns yer butt, sets fire to house, may as well be hell.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s been an absolute cluster fu**, but, it is the right outcome.
Horrendous decision, purely political
Morrison would’ve swayed whichever way the public swayed

Australia tourist industry that was already under pressure just took another huge hit

Who the * wants to come to Aus with these dumb* tyrants in charge

Last edited:
Horrendous decision, purepolitical

Australia tourist industry that was already under pressure just took another huge hit

Who the fu** wants to come to Aus with these dumbfu** tyrants in charge
Nah while dusty is playing they will come

purely Political decision, pathetic .

Nah, i think there’s been colossal screw ups and lies on a few sides, but in light of everything we the public have endured from Federal and State politics, this was the right outcome.
* this guy. You reckon i wanted to put an untested vaccine in my body 3 times and into my kids? I did it because i had no choice. I have watched relationships and businesses get destroyed the last 2 years.
Nope, * Novaxx. Off he goes.

Cmon. Seriously? Perhaps all the unvaccinated tourists will be reluctant to come now.

Nah, i think there’s been colossal screw ups and lies on a few sides, but in light of everything we the public have endured from Federal and State politics, this was the right outcome.
fu** this guy. You reckon i wanted to put an untested vaccine in my body 3 times and into my kids? I did it because i had no choice. I have watched relationships and businesses get destroyed the last 2 years.
Nope, fu** Novaxx. Off he goes.
This 💯 % CB. After all that the Australian public has had to endure the last 2 years it should be no different for a rich person who thinks their above the law. Of course we can disagree with the rules of the nutters in charge but at the end of the day they are trying to keep the public safe.

Last edited:
fu** this guy. You reckon i wanted to put an untested vaccine in my body 3 times and into my kids? I did it because i had no choice. I have watched relationships and businesses get destroyed the last 2 years.
Nope, fu** Novaxx. Off he goes.
Pretty much agree with all of this. Well said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back