2022-Banner-Fixture-Round-.png

Last edited:
May 20, 2009
coburg
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Knew you were a sluzzy.

View attachment 1310909

Cogs for me was first picked and has been in my thoughts ever since the sexy kent never left my side.
1642150497947.png

With Rioli in defence.
Budget Bargains are us
or
Reject shop.
Only time will tell. Ive had Phillips in there also.

Battlepants

All Australian
Feb 6, 2019
AFL Club
GWS
Rayner has been training with the Midfield and hasn’t set a foot wrong this pre season Fagan said this morning he’s been working heavily on he’s contested football I feel Coniglio is more of a trap than Rayner especially with cogs playing for the Giants and he isn’t guaranteed games

Mate, Cogs is our captain and on about a million dollars a year. If there's any $200k player that's guaranteed games, it's him.

Oct 17, 2017
Puppies
AFL Club
West Coast
View attachment 1310914
With Rioli in defence.
Budget Bargains are us
or
Reject shop.
Only time will tell. Ive had Phillips in there also.
Moar DPP action than Obese Arachnid on the job, I likey....so many injury concerns in that region.

I'm sure the preseason will sort the BB buys out for ya/us and make things simpler.

I'm playing a similar hand, my current team which is settled for about a month gives me night sweats and a nasty rash even my anooz is naawt familiar with. :$

Capture.PNG

May 20, 2009
coburg
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Moar DPP action than Obese Arachnid on the job, I likey....so many injury concerns in that region.

I'm sure the preseason will sort the BB buys out for ya/us and make things simpler.

I'm playing a similar hand, my current team which is settled for about a month gives me night sweats and a nasty rash even my anooz is naawt familiar with. :$

View attachment 1310919
Its scary when Heeney played the most games of your 4 forward premos.

Massive Balls

View attachment 1310919

HEENEY

View attachment 1310919
You don't reckon most of that fwd line you can pick up during the season at some stage for around that price?

Also don't bullshit me your nooz isn't familiar with every rash known to man & beast too.

Oct 17, 2017
Puppies
AFL Club
West Coast
You don't reckon most of that fwd line you can pick up during the season at some stage for around that price?

Also don't bullshit me your nooz isn't familiar with every rash known to man & beast too.
Probs, but I need points now and it squeezes out a rook either in def or fwd.
Keep a expensive rook up my sleeve for a corrective...:moustache:
'wait...whats that nooz'?
'Awwww...love you too nooz buddy'.:cool:

Jun 19, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
So he averaged 92.7 over his last three games.

And in two of those games he took ten marks.

I guess I can see your thinking.

But really it's one good game mate.

In the other he's taken ten marks for an 80. The chances that he maintains that kind of average beyond that purple patch are slim to none.

Unless you know something about how the Dogs are planning to use him (as an interceptor across half back with no responsibility for an opponent?) it's a spud pick I reckon
That’s pretty much how I expect us to use him. I wouldn’t pick him though.

May 20, 2009
coburg
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Probs, but I need points now and it squeezes out a rook either in def or fwd.
Keep a expensive rook up my sleeve for a corrective...:moustache:
'wait...whats that nooz'?
'Awwww...love you too nooz buddy'.:cool:
You picked one of the best starting teams on BF last year.
Got off to a flier.
The seagull squad was a thing of beauty.
You stacked your defence in a year that the top 7 defenders averaged over 100 for the first time I can remember.

Oct 17, 2017
Puppies
AFL Club
West Coast
You picked one of the best starting teams on BF last year.
Got off to a flier.
The seagull squad was a thing of beauty.
You stacked your defence in a year that the top 7 defenders averaged over 100 for the first time I can remember.

Remember we had 3 or 4 good picks around 530-500k, not this year unforts?
Defenders are too pricey this year, reckon fwds are the go for campaigner year 2022

My defence can be 5 deep too with my current setup, f3/d3 have been interchangeable in regards to price, depends on rooks....long way to go for Super Campaigner to settle in and inflict its pain.

May 20, 2009
coburg
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Remember we had 3 or 4 good picks around 530-500k, not this year unforts?
Defenders are too pricey this year, reckon fwds are the go for campaigner year 2022

My defence can be 5 deep too with my current setup, f3/d3 have been interchangeable in regards to price, depends on rooks....long way to go for Super Campaigner to settle in and inflict its pain.
1642153741400.png

2021 seagull squad.
I had to pick the biggest seagulls but I think it works lol.

Jul 21, 2008
The Sunshine State
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Bombers,Jazz,49'ers,Rafa
I think ive settled on my team now. For the last day or so ive tried to make changes to improve it but i just keep reversing them and going back to the same team.

By position:
Back = 4 keepers, 1 low-end mid-pricer, 1 rookie
Mid = 4 keepers, 2 standard mid-pricers, 2 rookies
Ruck = 1 standard mid-pricer, 1 low-end mid-pricer
Forward = 3 keepers, 1 standard mid-pricer, 1 low-end midpricer, 1 rookie

Hoping that 1 midfield mid-pricer becomes a keeper and 1 forwardline mid-pricer becomes a keeper which would leave me with 13. Going with 1 or 2 PODs but that is it. Day, Young, Baker, SPS have featured in my backline at times but currently i dont have any of them. LDU is currently in my midfield so he would have to be my biggest POD. Biggest ? i still have is whether to pick Rowell.

Overall though, im pretty sure my team will stay similar until the pre-season games which will inevitably throw everything into disarray.

Jun 19, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I think ive settled on my team now. For the last day or so ive tried to make changes to improve it but i just keep reversing them and going back to the same team.

By position:
Back = 4 keepers, 1 low-end mid-pricer, 1 rookie
Mid = 4 keepers, 2 standard mid-pricers, 2 rookies
Ruck = 1 standard mid-pricer, 1 low-end mid-pricer
Forward = 3 keepers, 1 standard mid-pricer, 1 low-end midpricer, 1 rookie

Hoping that 1 midfield mid-pricer becomes a keeper and 1 forwardline mid-pricer becomes a keeper which would leave me with 13. Going with 1 or 2 PODs but that is it. Day, Young, Baker, SPS have featured in my backline at times but currently i dont have any of them. LDU is currently in my midfield so he would have to be my biggest POD. Biggest ? i still have is whether to pick Rowell.

Overall though, im pretty sure my team will stay similar until the pre-season games which will inevitably throw everything into disarray.
The rucks are going to make or break you. I’d start at least one elite ruck.

Jul 21, 2008
The Sunshine State
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Bombers,Jazz,49'ers,Rafa
The rucks are going to make or break you. I’d start at least one elite ruck.
I cant seem to get the balance right with one elite ruck though. I dont want to downgrade any of my mids or backs which leaves just the forwardline which im fairly happy with although if i drop one of my keepers down to a rookie i can upgrade 1 ruck to an elite scorer. I think the 2 rucks i have now represent tremendous value though and with Hayes potentially getting a game and Comben on my forward bench i think i can risk 2 mid-priced rucks. You are correct though, it will make or break me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back