No Oppo Supporters The TAN 79

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This 💯 % CB. After all that the Australian public has had to endure the last 2 years it should be no different for a rich person who thinks their above the law. Of course we can disagree with the rules of the nutters in charge but at the end of the day they are trying to keep the public safe.
Nailed it.

Too much attention on the ‘political’ decision………and not enough on the Novax “I refuse to get vaxxed” decision.

Tell your story walking pal…

Too much attention on the ‘political’ decision………and not enough on the Novax “I refuse to get vaxxed” decision.

Tell your story walking pal…
Spot on

Nah, i think there’s been colossal screw ups and lies on a few sides, but in light of everything we the public have endured from Federal and State politics, this was the right outcome.
fu** this guy. You reckon i wanted to put an untested vaccine in my body 3 times and into my kids? I did it because i had no choice. I have watched relationships and businesses get destroyed the last 2 years.
Nope, fu** Novaxx. Off he goes.
You do understand that if Novak stays and plays it’s a huge win for the people and another step closer to ending these ridiculous vaccine mandates and actually get people their jobs back

Why can’t people see the big picture?

I’ve stated before I don’t like Novak, he’s an arrogant manipulative self centered piece of s**t but I’m on his side here because it’s in our countries best interests in ending vaccine mandates

You do understand that if Novak stays and plays it’s a huge win for the people and another step closer to ending these ridiculous vaccine mandates and actually get people their jobs back

Why can’t people see the big picture?

I’ve stated before I don’t like Novak, he’s an arrogant manipulative self centered piece of sh*t but I’m on his side here because it’s in our countries best interests in ending vaccine mandates

I totally respect your point of view. The only way we are changing anything is voting these pricks out this year Fed and state. It’s on us. No one else.

The whole world is laughing at us right now
No one wants to travel here

I don’t think Novak is the reason. Australia has been highlighted as a lockdown laughing stock for months. This just adds to the ongoing story line.

what a load of sh*t.
Open your eyes and look from the outside, I have many friends from USA, Thailand, Singapore, England, Canada

They all laughing at us, our government and our draconian covid rules
Saying how do we put up with it
This is their words, not mine

I totally respect your point of view. The only way we are changing anything is voting these pricks out this year Fed and state. It’s on us. No one else.
Yes agree, but Novak getting an exemption to play would’ve helped the cause

Open your eyes and look from the outside, I have many friends from USA, Thailand, Singapore, England, Canada

In my wildest days, i never thought i would live in a Australia which is now a divided country with medical segregation. Us v them. Mandates forced on us. People demanding to be locked down. It’s ******* wild.
If I didn’t have family etc, seriously, i would move out of the country. I really worry for it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The whole world is laughing at us right now
No one wants to travel here
His fellow circuit players are saying joker is an embarrassment.
People come to Oz because we have:

Beaches & sun
Koala
Kangaroo
A night life

Yes agree, but Novak getting an exemption to play would’ve helped the cause

He lied on his entry into the country. That’s why he’s getting the arse.

In my wildest days, i never thought i would live in a Australia which is now a divided country with medical segregation. Us v them. Mandates forced on us. People demanding to be locked down. It’s ******* wild.
If I didn’t have family etc, seriously, i would move out of the country. I really worry for it.
💯same
It’s an utter disgrace how our government have handled the last couple years
Pure embarrassment and unnecessary divide and pain caused

His fellow circuit players are saying joker is an embarrassment.
People come to Oz because we have:

Beaches & sun
Koala
Kangaroo
A night life
And now they see all the rules in place by our nut case premiers and spineless PM and say no thank you, I’ll go to a different island thanks

And now they see all the rules in place by our nut case premiers and spineless PM and say no thank you, I’ll go to a different island thanks
It has been over 2 years since I've been able to see my long standing girlfriend who lives in Thailand. Postponed a trip paid to leave last Monday because the Thai government changed Quarantine rules that increased Quarantine ( Now 10 days) and rPCR tests(now 3). Nakorns (thai states) lock tourist movement s throughout the country. Bars that open are under threat of fines and a military state lockdown.
Not a joke, I wish it were better but compared to Thailand, we have at least sport and access to paid vaccines.

Unfortunately there is no alternative govt, both parties are identical

It’s not one persuasion of government you have liberals and you have labour both with draconian policies, and a voting system that keeps them both in power .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back