Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell * The foster mother has been recommended for charges of pervert the course of justice & interfere with a corpse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Criminal charges the former foster parents currently face as at 15 April 2022 include:
  • Apprehended Violence Orders on both (AVOs)
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster mother *Not Guilty
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • 2 x charges of assault against a child on former foster mother *Guilty
  • 1 x charge of assault against a child on former foster father
  • Stalking &/or Intimidation on both
  • Dummy bidding real estate fraud *Guilty
TIMELINE

Where's William Tyrrell? - The Ch 10 podcast (under Coroner's subpoena)

Operation Arkstone

Last edited:

kat1234

All Australian
Nov 23, 2021
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
“Based on the information publicly available, I suspect William was gone for longer than the FFC cared to admit to herself or anyone else.”

I’m really hoping when the inquest returns to court that the Coroner might be able to shed some light on the timeline.

I also wonder if the 000 call was intentionally fairly casual as the FFC was trying to intentionally play down how worried she was, as maybe she knew he’d been missing for a while but didn’t want the operator to suspect that the situation was so dire?

kat1234

All Australian
Nov 23, 2021
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I’m having trouble understanding how the FFFC thought straight away “somebody took him”, but later on suddenly tells police there were 2 cars. I’m sure her mind would be racing thinking if he was taken, then how? I’m surprised she didn’t mention the cars earlier?
No one has corroborated seeing the cars. I don’t find this part of FFFC statement to be reliable at all based on the fact that she was asked and she told the 000 operator she’d not seen any cars.

kat1234

All Australian
Nov 23, 2021
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
There are lots of reasons why the dog didn't find his trail outside of the driveway. Yes, he might have been taken in a car. But remember, the dog didn't arrive for 2 hours and by that time a lot of people had been over the street looking for him, making it difficult for the dog to pick up a scent. If WT went off down the road, rather than the footpath, then that is a difficult surface for a dog to follow, especially with a lot of overlaying scent and vehicles coming and going. I put it at no 1 because I still think the most likely scenario is the most likely.
The dog worked so hard he had to receive veterinary care when he was done. I’d like to think he and his handler did a very thorough job.

Mar 5, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Socceroos - Matildas
The dog worked so hard he had to receive veterinary care when he was done. I’d like to think he and his handler did a very thorough job.
I'd trust that dog as a witness, more than anyone else on this case.

Mar 5, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Socceroos - Matildas
I heard the dogs escaped because they had no leads
emoji2960.png
WHO let the dogs out. (?)

kat1234

All Australian
Nov 23, 2021
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I don't get it? Why would foster grandma be in a group for grandparents who take up the parenting responsibility or their grandkids? Or do you mean bio grandma? Or have I missed something?
Foster grandma. WT foster mothers mother.

Awakening

Club Legend
Oct 23, 2021
AFL Club
West Coast
I hope not

There was that bloke the police falsely accused of being involved in the disappearance and he had his grandchildren in his care. Once he was hit with these false allegations those poor kids were removed from his care. So he might of been in a group like that.

FGM might be in the group if she had grandkids in her care. I believe FFC had siblings so it's possible. Or if FGM had a boyfriend who had grandkids in his care.

Pies1990

Senior List
Dec 9, 2021
AFL Club
Collingwood
There was that bloke the police falsely accused of being involved in the disappearance and he had his grandchildren in his care. Once he was hit with these false allegations those poor kids were removed from his care. So he might of been in a group like that.

FGM might be in the group if she had grandkids in her care. I believe FFC had siblings so it's possible. Or if FGM had a boyfriend who had grandkids in his care.

The guy who got jailed for releasing the names and images of the FC’s said the FGM was dating a guy who was a pilot and had links to kids. Not confirming anything though- his stuff was very way out. On one of the photos of WT on the deck he thought the FGM was holding a crack pipe and that there were reflections of child exploitation members in the window. Was pretty easy to work out none of those things checked out

Steve The Dude

Left Right Out
Feb 9, 2021
AFL Club
Adelaide
I don't get it? Why would foster grandma be in a group for grandparents who take up the parenting responsibility or their grandkids? Or do you mean bio grandma? Or have I missed something?
There was a social group in Kendall area called GAPA (Grandparents and Parents Again). A few of the members of this group turned out to be convicted paedophiles, and were part of the 20-odd paedophiles in the area that became subject to NSWPF scrutiny after WT disappeared. ....just shows the need for a publicly available 'paedophile register' so other people do not unwittingly become their friends or associates.

kat1234

All Australian
Nov 23, 2021
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Sorry I still don't follow? Why would foster grandma be in a group like that? I thought that group was for grandparents who had full time care of their grandkids?
I think I remember reading that she was a member of GAPA but I’m not sure? Was hoping for confirmation from the brains trust here.

Steve The Dude

Left Right Out
Feb 9, 2021
AFL Club
Adelaide
I think I remember reading that she was a member of GAPA but I’m not sure? Was hoping for confirmation from the brains trust here.
Yeah, this was speculated about, and it was also speculated about whether FGM's deceased husband was a member. It was also speculated about whether Mr Savage was a member. What the actual truth is in respect of these speculations I do not know.

kat1234

All Australian
Nov 23, 2021
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Was FGM interviewed by police when WT went missing? Did she give evidence at the inquest? If not - why?

IIRC, there were a few other children living in that street.

So I suppose it's possible that someone had been lurking in that area unnoticed on and off for days or weeks or months. Using the thick bushland as a cover.

Maybe they were biding their time to snatch a child, any child, and unfortunately it was William who crossed their path at the right moment.

It was a while ago now and I'm not sure the article would still be available but there was an image in the press of one of the women who lived on Benaroon Drive walking down the middle of it with three children. I think it was either three little girls or two girls and one boy.

At the time, I was a bit shocked to see it given the context.

It makes more sense imo that someone may have had another target in mind but it was with William and the only random thing about it, where the opportunity was presented.

Pies1990

Senior List
Dec 9, 2021
AFL Club
Collingwood

kat1234

All Australian
Nov 23, 2021
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions

kat1234

All Australian
Nov 23, 2021
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Did some sleuthing and found FGM was the Kendall Community Centre Secretary in 2012:

“Kendall Community Centre secretary ****** ** **** was among those who voiced her thoughts.

The council-owned site was put on the market five months ago.

“A lot of residents were very angry about it [the sale], it spilled out very early-on,” Mrs ** **** said. “It was absolutely unanimous that we didn’t want them to sell it.”

https://www.portnews.com.au/story/108964/council-responds-to-residents-anger/

Edit - who can hear Foster mother’s voice coming through strong here?

“It was absolutely unanimous!” I can hear FFFCs cadence here. Chip off the old block I’d hazard to guess.

Last edited:

kat1234

All Australian
Nov 23, 2021
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Hey there BigFooty people. Have had some sort of breakthrough in my thinking on the case/

FFFC mobile phone. It wasn’t on her. It wasn’t with her when she drove up to the riding school and back after WT disappeared.

The police will never be able to track her movements because there was no GPS tracking her. But she knew this. She knows the technology industry. Very well.

If your son went missing and your daughter was at home with your mum, and your husband hadn’t come home yet, and you went for a drive to look for your son, knowing you’d left your 4 or 5 year old behind, wouldn’t you keep your mobile on you as a matter of extreme importance? Why wouldn’t you want to stay connected in case someone called you about your son? What if you’re worried your daughter might be taken also? Wouldn’t you be clinging to that phone for dear life?

What the heck was going on? Why did she go for a drive by herself with no mobile phone 📱 at a critical time and family crisis? When everyone depended on her?

When you are a “tech” person? Just why?

DropBearess

Premium Platinum
Apr 3, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Hey there BigFooty people. Have had some sort of breakthrough in my thinking on the case/

FFFC mobile phone. It wasn’t on her. It wasn’t with her when she drove up to the riding school and back after WT disappeared.

The police will never be able to track her movements because there was no GPS tracking her. But she knew this. She knows the technology industry. Very well.

If your son went missing and your daughter was at home with your mum, and your husband hadn’t come home yet, and you went for a drive to look for your son, knowing you’d left your 4 or 5 year old behind, wouldn’t you keep your mobile on you as a matter of extreme importance? Why wouldn’t you want to stay connected in case someone called you about your son? What if you’re worried your daughter might be taken also? Wouldn’t you be clinging to that phone for dear life?

What the heck was going on? Why did she go for a drive by herself with no mobile phone 📱 at a critical time and family crisis? When everyone depended on her?

When you are a “tech” person? Just why?

I'm not a fan of the FFFC, but l wouldn't read anything into that at all. l'm apparently a very level-headed person according to family and friends. I was also known in my workplace as a leader in times of crisis.
But a few years ago l evacuated my home when under bushfire threat without my umbilical mobile phone. This in spite of a well researched and rehearsed bushfire plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back