Radio 'You cannot be serious' podcast with Sam Newman, Don Scott and Rod Law

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought Craig Gabriel was really good. I'm a tennis fan, and CG has been around for as long as I can remember. A real professional.

Always thought he had an enviable lifestyle, touring around the world, staying in nice hotels, and watching tennis for a job. But his point about the new 24-hour news cycle is a good one. Tougher gig these days. Must have been a lot of fun back in the 80s though!

Craig Gabriel is also a tennis promoter - I believe the NSW Open is his baby - CG is very critical of non-tennis journalists who butterfly in for major events - However at the same time, he can be critical of players.

LOVED the craig gabriel interview

when sam mentioned serena williams i was wondering if he'd say williams brothers. he did not which is disappointing.

craigs account of his own quarrantine experience against actors, celebs made me nod. as did his explanation about what novak did and wanted while locked up.

LOVED the craig gabriel interview

when sam mentioned serena williams i was wondering if he'd say williams brothers. he did not which is disappointing.

craigs account of his own quarrantine experience against actors, celebs made me nod. as did his explanation about what novak did and wanted while locked up.
I enjoy your contributions PN

but sorry….this one goes in the “ordinary” bin 🤨

Craig Gabriel is also a tennis promoter - I believe the NSW Open is his baby - CG is very critical of non-tennis journalists who butterfly in for major events - However at the same time, he can be critical of players.
Lol so he is

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220117-175900_LinkedIn.jpg
    Screenshot_20220117-175900_LinkedIn.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 51
I thought Ben Fordham was really good in handling Sam and his continual rant about Bill Clinton and Jeffrey Epstein.

Strangely Sam doesn't mention Epstein's other presidential mate in Donald J Trump.
The garbage media Sam listens too and reads would never mention that Donald was also on the lolita experss (lol @ that name).
As for this episode, starting to really worry about Sam's health. He asked Botham and Embury the same questions that answered 2 questions before about 3 times.
Don's phone ringing during the podcast always delights me, happened maybe 7 or 8 times today lol
I cant believe he doesn't know how to put it on silent!

I thought Ben Fordham was really good in handling Sam and his continual rant about Bill Clinton and Jeffrey Epstein.

Strangely Sam doesn't mention Epstein's other presidential mate in Donald J Trump.

Sam really needs someone on the pod to pull him into line when he's talking s**t. Don does it on very rare occasions but Ben is way better of course, he'd be great on the podcast full time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The garbage media Sam listens too and reads would never mention that Donald was also on the lolita experss (lol @ that name).
As for this episode, starting to really worry about Sam's health. He asked Botham and Embury the same questions that answered 2 questions before about 3 times.
Don's phone ringing during the podcast always delights me, happened maybe 7 or 8 times today lol
I cant believe he doesn't know how to put it on silent!

Its how the media/people work these days. Someone could show hard evidence that person X attended the island via said plane, but his supporters deny it la la la nothing to see here, then point the finger at someone else.

Sam playing naive in Kawaja/Aussie cricket team champagne celebration event where Uzzie fled the scene, then pat stopped the spraying and the team geting uzzie back into the fray.
Don using the wrong choice of words "error of their ways" (champs spraying).

That was one of Sam's cringeful takes for sure, I think everything about what Cummins did then was awesome.

Not sure what the rant discussion about McGowan and an aboriginal woman translating was about
Pete have you actually seen the video?
It is as cringeworthy as an awkward David Brent joke in the Office.
Sam didn't articulate his point that well, but the McGowan video is just about the most politically woke thing ever produced. The Aboriginal interpreter basically repeats his words back at the camera with 1 or 2 extra words. She pauses frequently, obviously trying to think how she is going to communicate something in an indigenous dialect. Absolute pisstake and very condescending of this clown

Pete have you actually seen the video?
It is as cringeworthy as an awkward David Brent joke in the Office.
Sam didn't articulate his point that well, but the McGowan video is just about the most politically woke thing ever produced. The Aboriginal interpreter basically repeats his words back at the camera with 1 or 2 extra words. She pauses frequently, obviously trying to think how she is going to communicate something in an indigenous dialect. Absolute pisstake and very condescending of this clown

no i havent. heard it via the podcast. It seemed very clunky and unoiled so to speak. was it needed? perhaps not, but to assign it to some political motive is cynical and.....wait

it is fair and correct to say anything from politicians on all sides should be treated with cynicism. agree?

Sam really needs someone on the pod to pull him into line when he's talking sh*t. Don does it on very rare occasions but Ben is way better of course, he'd be great on the podcast full time.

ben is excellent. got through to sam by explaining that sam deals in "probablys", whereas he deals in reality.

"prince andrew is being maligned whether it be correct or dishonestly".

I’ve really stopped listening since rod stopped appearing

I didn’t agree with rod but I liked his counter opinion and his anchoring skills

It’s tough listening to Sam preach and Don not listen

Remove this Banner Ad

Back