FTA-TV First Dates - Part 5 - Back to the Repeats

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
And still feel pretty icky today. Had a cup of tea instead of coffee and then I google it and its like yeah tea is just as bad as coffee. :rolleyesv1:

So im back on ice and no food.

Fluids are the best thing you can do or a soup. You need to try and eat something even if it’s a chicken noodle soup

I dont have any soup.

I was gonna have nachos for dinner, which is just about the worst thing you could have hahah.

Have you got anything that is light? Pasta which is plain is an option

My brother gets that. Can be very bad, he has ended up in hospital
Yeah my mum had to go to hospital once.

That was only the 2nd time I've ever got it thankfully.
oh i am so doing nachos now

nachos are the best
You got to get the microwave just right though!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is it?

Im assuming its not all fun and games like a U2 music video
I randomly felt dizzy as hell just like when you get of one of those spinning things at the playground as a kid but mainly only for a few minutes. Then after that's mostly gone away a little crook and a bit nauseous for an hour or so.

Could not think of much worse than having it for hours.

I randomly felt dizzy as hell just like when you get of one of those spinning things at the playground as a kid but mainly only for a few minutes. Then after that's mostly gone away a little crook and a bit nauseous for an hour or so.

Could not think of much worse than having it for hours.

Has it got anything to do with motion sickness?? Air/sea etc??

Or nothing to do with that at all?

Has it got anything to do with motion sickness?? Air/sea etc??

Or nothing to do with that at all?
Nah I don't think so and I've never really had those problems. iirc it's usually women over 40 that get it.

Head still feels a bit light, would get some more medicine just in case but the docs are all shut today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back