No Oppo Supporters The TAN 79

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Open your eyes and look from the outside, I have many friends from USA, Thailand, Singapore, England, Canada

They all laughing at us, our government and our draconian covid rules
Saying how do we put up with it
This is their words, not mine

Intriguing.
Without a shadow of a doubt, probably just under 50 per cent of my Facebook friends/acquaintances - all 1200 of them - are American or Canadian (along with the odd Brit and African) due to years of travelling America.
Can vouch that, outside my nephew and sister-in-law, I have fielded all but three inquiries - from the one person - re our COVID rules and lockdowns.
Your experience may be different but I call bullshit on us being a laughing stock.
That goes double for all the virtual signaling by some about us being a laughing stock over the Djokovic fiasco, to which I have received not one inquiry from anyone overseas. It's nonsense to suggest the world thinks we are a laughing stock.
The rest of the world has more than enough going on in their own backyard to worry about a country 10,000 and 20,000 miles away.

I'll add, in contrast to COVID, I had literally dozens - 150 or more - re the bushfires in late 2019-early 2020.

I don't get too worked up on politics, as a rule.
Elections, by and large, are decided by the swinging voters.
They tend to vote on the state of the economy.
Economic conditions.
I work as a carer, do not have time to squander on navel gazing, not getting worked up about it.
End of the day, any form of extremism is counter-productive.

I totally respect your point of view. The only way we are changing anything is voting these pricks out this year Fed and state. It’s on us. No one else.
Problem is.The oppos are like Carlton.

271546849_10224780690278323_4155060046726335637_n.jpg

I don't get too worked up on politics, as a rule.
Elections, by and large, are decided by the swinging voters.
They tend to vote on the state of the economy.
Economic conditions.
I work as a carer, do not have time to squander on navel gazing, not getting worked up about it.
End of the day, any form of extremism is counter-productive.

Unfortunately politicians are all campaigners , bottom of barrel gutter trash .

They're talking of Boris Johnson resigning.
Doesn't matter.
British Labour has no chance in the next federal election, anyway, in 2024.
The Tories have 360 seats to 198.
The Tories broke through the "red wall". Traditional Labour voters in the north, their employment was undercut by cheap labour from Eastern Europe, they changed to the Tories.
The academics and journalists carry on but it's meaningless.
Labour would have to gain more than 80 seats, Buckley's chance.

Just reading around 100,000 people who went to the trouble of getting a PCR test, some going back 3 days in a row, waiting for hours, simply now won't even get a result. So don't know even though they had symptoms...had because it was a week ago now, can't get the doc to get the out of work payments. What a fk up!

It would not have been difficult and I can't believe it wasn't done 2 years ago, to say to the testing centres, "if the state gets 10,000 cases a day, how many can you process?" "Shite, only that many. We need to organise and ramp up the testing and analysis labs just in case".

Mindboggling the numpties in charge and their incompetence.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just reading around 100,000 people who went to the trouble of getting a PCR test, some going back 3 days in a row, waiting for hours, simply now won't even get a result. So don't know even though they had symptoms...had because it was a week ago now, can't get the doc to get the out of work payments. What a fk up!

It would not have been difficult and I can't believe it wasn't done 2 years ago, to say to the testing centres, "if the state gets 10,000 cases a day, how many can you process?" "sh*te, only that many. We need to organise and ramp up the testing and analysis labs just in case".

Just like the 4,000 extra ICU beds that were promised to be done 2 years ago 😂 . I’ve got a mate like that I call him gonnnna , gonna do this gonna do that , he ends up doing Jack s**t .

It would not have been difficult and I can't believe it wasn't done 2 years ago, to say to the testing centres, "if the state gets 10,000 cases a day, how many can you process?" "sh*te, only that many. We need to organise and ramp up the testing and analysis labs just in case".

You know what stinks.Vic manufacturer had the capabilities to make 6mil rat kits per week.Was rejected.The yanks took up the offer while we once again rely on these kits from....yep China.
Donna Dan strikes again.

Enjoying our holidays. Spent some time in Warrnambool earlier this week and going up to Lakes Entrance next week. Supporting our local tourism industry after a tough 2 years. And country folk are much smarter than us city folk when it comes to vaccination rates. Too many anti everything's here in Melbourne. Couldn't believe the news last night. Young people having covid parties trying to get infected. WTF...😱

Enjoying our holidays. Spent some time in Warrnambool earlier this week and going up to Lakes Entrance next week. Supporting our local tourism industry after a tough 2 years. And country folk are much smarter than us city folk when it comes to vaccination rates. Too many anti everything's here in Melbourne. Couldn't believe the news last night. Young people having covid parties trying to get infected. WTF...😱
What a bunch of Novaxs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back