Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters

StJHD

Team Captain
Nov 29, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda
That w
Hahaha throw the ball away in a tackle, no free, goal pies. Umps again, on the take for sure, and their mates
That was my favourite. Coll player tries to crash through the pack at half back, well tackled, throws the ball out, no free, straight up for a Coll goal. But the throw was a trip down memory lane, recalling in U/9s when some kids couldn't handball properly and so would throw the ball two-handed into the air and then punch it. Even in U/9s the umpires paid that a throw, what a joke for the AFLW.

Oct 2, 2010
AFL Club
St Kilda
Didn’t even realise we were playing. Watching the test and it’s tea. Assuming we were smashed even though they had heaps out.
We were horrible in the first quarter. Much better for the last 3 - better than the scoreboard suggests.

Forward line needs a lot of work, but we moved the ball a lot better as the game went on. Tackled well too.

Oct 10, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Port Melbourne (VFL)
I remember last trade period we targeted someone big but it went nowhere
Yep, Ebony Marinoff - one media report said a 150k package to lure her from the Crows to the Saints.

On reflection, perhaps her agent more signalling to Port Power how much to get her to jump ship next season, rather than a genuine interest in a move to the Saints.

Munga

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 2, 2003
AFL Club
St Kilda
Yep, Ebony Marinoff - one media report said a 150k package to lure her from the Crows to the Saints.

On reflection, perhaps her agent more signalling to Port Power how much to get her to jump ship next season, rather than a genuine interest in a move to the Saints.
Ah man that would've been an elite get for us. We seem to be targetting a lot of talent in SA at men's and womens. We're practically "Little Adelaide" atm.

Hopefully the AFLW don't forget about us this year for concessions. We'll be the lowest Vic club and fighting Gold Coast for the spoon I reckon

Feb 14, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Our pressure was the highlight this week. Take off 3 umpire goals for Collingwood, and it doesn't look so bad. Effort got us closer than skills and athleticism.

watching the game, yeah other than those 3 umpire goals, Saints were right in it, general play wise, but fwd line needs work
what's going on with Greiser, she seems really off her game ATM, has she an injury?

St Kilda Death

Premiership Player
Sep 18, 2013
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
NOLA
watching the game, yeah other than those 3 umpire goals, Saints were right in it, general play wise, but fwd line needs work
what's going on with Greiser, she seems really off her game ATM, has she an injury?
She seems a bit tentative at times, makes me wonder if she is carrying something sore.
Would help if our 2 best mids were there to send it i50

Any opinion on why Richmond are able to lure so many big names and we aren’t?
Is it cash, or do they come for the song?

Ephemeral Hope

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 24, 2021
AFL Club
St Kilda

Ah man that would've been an elite get for us. We seem to be targetting a lot of talent in SA at men's and womens. We're practically "Little Adelaide" atm.

Hopefully the AFLW don't forget about us this year for concessions. We'll be the lowest Vic club and fighting Gold Coast for the spoon I reckon
Jeez she would have been that missing piece in our side. Perfect age profile too, experience in spades with the premierships.

Back