Play Nice Scott Morrison - How Long? Part 7 - Prosperity Theology, The Coal Man + His Bootlickers

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK now suppose the minister actually had to justify the presence of Novak provides this threat to public order based on anti vax?

Anyone game to elaborate on what the argument might be? Has there been precedent etc?
As far as I can tell vaccd people cannot become unvaccd

1abXO03.jpg
Im quoting in case someone scrolled past.

And scotty? Mind you none of us are going to put model citizen and him in ant poll are we?
I don't understand what can logically follow from proving that Novak is a better person than Scotty. Is that part of the visa application that I'm not aware of?

OK now suppose the minister actually had to justify the presence of Novak provides this threat to public order based on anti vax?

Anyone game to elaborate on what the argument might be? Has there been precedent etc?
As far as I can tell vaccd people cannot become unvaccd
Because allowing a wealthy, world-famous, unvaccinated tennis player to pick and choose what parts of the covid protocols they want to follow on the basis that they are wealthy and world famous creates an obvious double standard in the society and undermines the message.

You're basically asking why do rich people need to obey the law if what they're doing isn't that bad.

I don't understand what can logically follow from proving that Novak is a better person than Scotty. Is that part of the visa application that I'm not aware of?

Because allowing a wealthy, world-famous, unvaccinated tennis player to pick and choose what parts of the covid protocols they want to follow on the basis that they are wealthy and world famous creates an obvious double standard in the society and undermines the message.

You're basically asking why do rich people need to obey the law if what they're doing isn't that bad.

A law based entirely on a threat what a minister has satisfied himself exists? If he can justify that he believes that? We’re in Godwin territory here
Novak is bein punished because he is high profile. Two low profile people entered the country in much the same way, but were subsequently expelled for the optics of the government.
A rule of law?

Please elaborate how this danger might develop? Note that Novak has been quietly going about his business for 4-5 days with no incident?

Is there anything in legislature anywhere not just immigration which evokes the mythical power of ‘the message’?

A law based entirely on a threat what a minister has satisfied himself exists? If he can justify that he believes that? We’re in Godwin territory here
Novak is bein punished because he is high profile. Two low profile people entered the country in much the same way, but were subsequently expelled for the optics of the government.
A rule of law?
Lol if Novak was anybody else he'd have been back in Serbia by Monday. Nobody is talking about Renata Voracova right now.

Hundreds if not thousands of people would arrive in Australia every year with false or insufficient information on their visa and be put straight on the next flight out without even making it to immigration detention. It's absurd to think Novak has not been treated with velvet gloves thus far.

Lol if Novak was anybody else he'd have been back in Serbia by Monday. Nobody is talking about Renata Voracova right now.

Hundreds if not thousands of people would arrive in Australia every year with false or insufficient information on their visa and be put straight on the next flight out without even making it to immigration detention. It's absurd to think Novak has not been treated with velvet gloves thus far.

Most don’t even get on a plane, which is only reasonable for a six or seven hour flight.

My point is if Novak case didn’t exist. Those two players would be in the draw for Monday.

,we apply the law equally’. My arse. Eighteen months of Australian families kept seperate on a whim while low life’s like Katy Hopkins swan in and out

If you believe the Morrison govt apply the law equally and accountably well….actually I don’t believe you do.

Most don’t even get on a plane, which is only reasonable for a six or seven hour flight.

My point is if Novak case didn’t exist. Those two players would be in the draw for Monday.

,we apply the law equally’. My arse. Eighteen months of Australian families kept seperate on a whim while low life’s like Katy Hopkins swan in and out

If you believe the Morrison govt apply the law equally and accountably well….actually I don’t believe you do.
So just to be clear, you're arguing that the government of the day, currently lead by Scott Morrison, should not seek to apply laws fairly and evenly to all regardless of status and income because there have been past instances where the laws may not have been applied fairly and evenly to all status and income?

Yeah, not sure I agree with you there homie.

A rule of law?

Please elaborate how this danger might develop? Note that Novak has been quietly going about his business for 4-5 days with no incident?

Is there anything in legislature anywhere not just immigration which evokes the mythical power of ‘the message’?

you understand the average joe (who is a citizen) has to show a vacc cert to get a coffee?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

you understand the average joe (who is a citizen) has to show a vacc cert to get a coffee?
Where? I got a coffee the other day and didn't have to show a vax cert.

So just to be clear, you're arguing that the government of the day, currently lead by Scott Morrison, should not seek to apply laws fairly and evenly to all regardless of status and income because there have been past instances where the laws may not have been applied fairly and evenly to all status and income?

Yeah, not sure I agree with you there homie.

Read my various posts about there should be greater accountability, which would be better for all of us, and the hope that this debacle migh lead to that.

Instead, by releasing the get out of jail card at 6pm on a Friday they have wiled their asses on accountability

Hey but I’m impressed you are prepared to argue their case. You have to admit is stinks like stinky cheese, regardless of whether Novak deserves it or not

I understand as an Australian citizen you can enter the country unvaccinated if you undergo the quarantine of the state you arrive in still 14 days in vic or nsw

I’m about applying the law correctly and accountably, even if it goes against the politically imperatives in play. They would have much more respect if they did
And if the law allow unaccountability, change it so it does

Read my various posts about there should be greater accountability, which would be better for all of us, and the hope that this debacle migh lead to that.

Instead, by releasing the get out of jail card at 6pm on a Friday they have wiled their asses on accountability

Hey but I’m impressed you are prepared to argue their case. You have to admit is stinks like stinky cheese, regardless of whether Novak deserves it or not
Nah there's heaps of s**t to pot scotty about but I really don't think they've missed the mark on this one. I'm actually surprised they've shown some backbone instead of taking the easy option of letting Novak compete and pretending there was nothing sus about his visa application process. The only thing I'm really critical of is the fact he got a visa in the first place, knowing what we know now. Whichever middle manager who signed that one off had a howler at work that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back