Banter Adelaide Board's Combined Politics/Covid discussion Banter Thread (WARNING NOT FOR THE FAINT-HEARTED)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 14, 2005
Canberra
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood, Adelaide Crows
Wrong again Kano, Joker has admitted the documents he supplied were falsified...end of story, he's a now proven liar that has committed fraud. Worse than that he now puts the blame on one of his staff. If he's allowed to play he's shiteing in the face of all Victorians that have had draconin laws placed on them with endless lockdowns etc and all overseas visitors that complied with the rules of entry in these Covid times.
What has any of that got to do with the political gamesmanship of the announcement's timing?

Oct 14, 2005
Canberra
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood, Adelaide Crows
Political or not the tool hasn't complied with the rules of entry, something he's now freely admitted to....the right course of action is to cancel his visa and send him packing.
... and nobody is arguing against those points.

The issue isn't the decision to deport him. It's the timing of the announcement.

Lol, Mutineer is their #1 cheerleader on here!

Gather with all your posting again your were in one of your drunk moods posting any old random BS that came into your mind.

You were posting so much crap, they had to close down BigFooty.com for a while lol.

Imagine that the first thing you need to do when you get up at literally 5am is to get onto Bigfooty and troll and abuse. The abuse was ugly and personal, but taking a leaf out of your book and also my NY resolution is to let it go.

I genuinely just hope that his personal life and work life improves so he has other outlets in his life to bring him happiness.

Aug 17, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
The Autobots and Team America
Oh cmon.

This is a tennis mega star, arguably the greatest of all time, who has been travelling the globe for two decades, has come to Australia for the 18th consecutive January, you think in normal times any Australian government would give two shits about what boxes were ticked on his form?

It’d be a five minute fix at any other time in history.

The fact people latched onto this is an indication of how stupid Australians have become. They’d believe the moon was made out of cheese if the media told them.
A means to an end.

I doubt, like many, he ever had COVID. Just using false documents to get an exemption to gain entry.

He should not be in our country.

But, Hawke has stuffed up and I reckon Novak will win tomorrow.

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Aug 17, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
I fu**in love this thread!!…

Now we have Mutineer and Slippery Pete disagreeing and Slippery Pete and Kirky in agreement.

mutineer and I agreeing… and 1970crow?.. who ******* knows what he agrees or disagrees with!..

Its just fu**in brilliant!.. so many clashes of ideas and opinions.

As Jeff Fenech would say “luv youse all”.. and then, as john Elliot would say, “pigs arse!!”..
Differing opinions make the world work.

I once heard a wise man say you take advice from as many people as you can, then come up with your own way based on that advice.

Slippery Pete

Samcro24 alias account
Jul 19, 2010
AFL Club
Adelaide

He would in a sane world but who knows what other “special powers” those two pricks have up their sleeve to subvert the judiciary.

People are going be glued to the live feed like Sanders on a bad argument.

Which brings me to…. where the hell IS he?

Differing opinions make the world work.

I once heard a wise man say you take advice from as many people as you can, then come up with your own way based on that advice.

I agree with this, you do need different ideas from a variety of sources.

Its disappointing when one or two posters makes their troll posts personal and hostile.

The majority on here have been great and funny to interact with.:thumbsu:

Oct 9, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
CDFC
A means to an end.

I doubt, like many, he ever had COVID. Just using false documents to get an exemption to gain entry.

He should not be in our country.

Didn’t he have Covid in 2020 (not that that means much

Slippery Pete

Samcro24 alias account
Jul 19, 2010
AFL Club
Adelaide

Saying he had it in last six months. But this is not even what they’re contesting anymore.

From the Sydney Morning Herald:

The Australian government says the presence of Novak Djokovic throughout the two weeks of the Australian Open may put lives and civil order at risk by increasing anti-vax sentiment and disregard for COVID-19 rules.

In a radical reframing of the case against the Serbian tennis star, Immigration Minister Alex Hawke concedes the unvaccinated Djokovic entered Australia with a valid medical exemption and poses a low risk of contracting the virus while in Australia and passing it on to others due to his recent infection.

The furious debate that had engulfed Djokovic for the past 10 days – whether a recent bout of COVID-19 provided him with a genuine exemption to travel to Australia without being vaccinated – has been abandoned by the government without Mr Hawke even reading Djokovic’s extensive submissions on the question.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jun 7, 2011
Mount Gambier
AFL Club
Adelaide
he hates ScoMo, he’s attacking the coalition. How can you not see this.

Kane McGoodwin realised this error early in the morning but BF went down. Have had a good day. Tell me though, in terms of best outcome for the patient, would you select an unvaccinated nurse or a vaccinated nurse that as afflicted with the disease? Former or latter. Your call.

Dec 29, 2000
AFL Club
Adelaide
Nobody defending Morrison wants to acknowledge that he said this the day before Djoker arrived:

”Well, that is a matter for the Victorian Government. They have provided him with an exemption to come to Australia, and so we then act in accordance with that decision. States provide exemptions for people to enter on those basis, and that's been happening for the last two years. So there's no change to that arrangement.”

Correct. The exemption to play was to play in the Australian Open, which was assessed by an independent medical panel, and not to enter the country. To enter the country is a federal government responsibility, it issues the visa, it provides the border control (customs and immigration). Morrison government then asked three times to the Victorian government would they sponsor Novax’s visa. The Victorian government said no three times.

This was all about trying to hang it on the Victorian government and as per usual, Morrison and his cronies never thought it thru and now here we are, looking like fools on the international stage.

Dec 29, 2000
AFL Club
Adelaide
Saying he had it in last six months. But this is not even what they’re contesting anymore.

From the Sydney Morning Herald:

The Australian government says the presence of Novak Djokovic throughout the two weeks of the Australian Open may put lives and civil order at risk by increasing anti-vax sentiment and disregard for COVID-19 rules.

In a radical reframing of the case against the Serbian tennis star, Immigration Minister Alex Hawke concedes the unvaccinated Djokovic entered Australia with a valid medical exemption and poses a low risk of contracting the virus while in Australia and passing it on to others due to his recent infection.

The furious debate that had engulfed Djokovic for the past 10 days – whether a recent bout of COVID-19 provided him with a genuine exemption to travel to Australia without being vaccinated – has been abandoned by the government without Mr Hawke even reading Djokovic’s extensive submissions on the question.

Who the * is advising the government?

You have Clive Palmer, George Christensen and Craig Kelly actually conducting rallies regarding anti-vax and yet not a peep from ministers within the government. Sheer hypocrisy.

Covid test blunder: 67 people given wrong results:drunk:

Dozens of South Australians have been sent the wrong results in a new major Covid-19 testing blunder that was undetected for several days.

In the second failure of its kind in a fortnight, SA Pathology on Saturday revealed that an IT bungle left 67 patients with false results earlier this week.

The failure, which has forced a second official apology, saw a text message sent to 34 patients advising them that an initial negative result was actually a positive reading.

A further 33 patients were told their positive results were wrong and they had been cleared.
Dozens of South Australians have been sent the wrong results in a new major Covid-19 testing blunder that was undetected for several days.

In the second failure of its kind in a fortnight, SA Pathology on Saturday revealed that an IT bungle left 67 patients with false results earlier this week.

The failure, which has forced a second official apology, saw a text message sent to 34 patients advising them that an initial negative result was actually a positive reading.

A further 33 patients were told their positive results were wrong and they had been cleared.

Love the front page headline of todays Advertiser.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    574.6 KB · Views: 8

crowsup

Premium Platinum
Nov 24, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
I hear people say “what good is the vaccine? Half the people in hospital are vaccinated.”

This helps you with the math.

"Half of the patients in ICU come from 6% of the population - those who are unvaccinated. 60% of deaths come from just 3% of the population - those over 50 who are unvaccinated" says Acting Health Minister Merlino.
But... But... But... The vaccine doesn't do anything. It's all a make-believe. Ask S.P. He seems to know what he's talking about.

Aug 17, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Claims he had it. But I guess the Australian Government can't dispute the credentials of the Serbian health system who say he did have it

Even if their CMO is this guy.....

https://c.tenor.com/WPIqrwIvxckAAAAC/dr-nick-hi-everybody.gif/IMG]

On SM-G965F using [URL=http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=91509]BigFooty.com mobile app[/URL]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back