• No

Votes: 67 27.7%
  • Yes

Votes: 135 55.8%
  • Such is Life

Votes: 40 16.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Note: This is not a thread to air your views on left/right politics, vaccination mandates or conspiracies, this is a thread to discuss Djokovic and the Australian Open saga only. Humour is accepted and encouraged :D Abuse is not.
Thanks.

AEA78B7C-CABD-42A8-9D94-2ED15A7D2BAB.jpeg

Last edited:
You say -“ are likely to be incentivized by this decision to continue being disruptive “

How ?
By staging protests, closing the CBD, throwing flares, hosting mass superspreading gatherings, having sex on the streets, playing loud rock'n'roll music, all costing police resources and taxpayers money etc. the usual stuff really.

Anti vax nutters marching in support of Djokovic in Melbourne today have certainly not done his cause any good. They were treating him as their poster boy in the demonstration. Tends to bear out the rationale of the minister’s decision.
Indeed

But they'd lack the nuance to appreciate this fact

By staging protests, closing the CBD, throwing flares, hosting mass superspreading gatherings, having sex on the streets, playing loud rock'n'roll music, all costing police resources and taxpayers money etc. the usual stuff really.
Where have you been living the last 2 years?

Provide pictures or withdraw the claim..!

This was my local nail salon after Lockdown 3.0 :mad::mad::mad:
iu

Those anti-vaxxers don't * around.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It looks like it was deleted because it quoted an appropriate post of someone else's, that often happens when we remove the original post….the posts quoting it go too.
Wosh the poll question has been changed so original votes now are opposite. It's a massive trigger alert for me and others. I'm melting as I write.

Wheres the GTFO cake you promised at?
Oh I haven’t forgotten, I’m waiting till he’s actually on the plane and it’s taxing down the runway.

But you're not heavily biased on this whole covid issue at all are you...

If by 'heavily biased' you mean I don't subscribe to the Branch Covidian belief system then sure, I'm 'biased'.

Truth is I don't like any of Novak, Rafael or Roger. All of them have attributes I dislike.

Even though I admire their tennis greatness and showmanship.

In the case of Novak, if the government didn't want him here, fine, just tell him not to come.

Every national government should have the right to ban whoever they want (apart from citizens).

But inviting a guest (i.e. issuing a visa) and then backtracking once they arrive is SH*T FORM.

Anybody who says otherwise is biased and living in la la land.

If by 'heavily biased' you mean I don't subscribe to the Branch Covidian belief system then sure, I'm 'biased'.

Truth is I don't like any of Novak, Rafael or Roger. All of them have attributes I dislike.

Even though I admire their tennis greatness and showmanship.

In the case of Novak, if the government didn't want him here, fine, just tell him not to come.

Every national government should have the right to ban whoever they want (apart from citizens).

But inviting a guest (i.e. issuing a visa) and then backtracking once they arrive is SH*T FORM.

Anybody who says otherwise is biased and living in la la land.
I don't think the Djoker was invited in , he came through Craig Tiley's back door.

Back