News Coronavirus (COVID-19) Discussion Thread IV

Remove this Banner Ad

That's why I generally don't poke you 😉. Plus I might be able to suck you in Next carving season to do some gratis work on the farm if you still have the romantic notion that all work with calves is nice if I stay in your good books.
Kosh you are always in my good books, don’t you worry. Some people are in my bad books for various reasons.

I would like to do some farm work actually, last time I worked with calves was at Gary Rohans farm in Cobden.

That's why I generally don't poke you 😉. Plus I might be able to suck you in Next carving season to do some gratis work on the farm if you still have the romantic notion that all work with calves is nice if I stay in your good books.
kid-look.gif

Kosh you are always in my good books, don’t you worry. Some people are in my bad books for various reasons.

I would like to do some farm work actually, last time I worked with calves was at Gary Rohans farm in Cobden.

Gary Rohan’s Farm

Ariana Grande Ski GIF by Jimmy Fallon
ski skiing GIF

Lots of people used to post segments on Strava from zwiftland which was a fictious circuit rendered somewhere in the ocean.
FC96F873-303F-493B-9446-9259B0646B30.jpeg
Don’t show the government they might put me in prison and deport me for breaking isolation

For you the Zeibull.​

AFL 2022 news: David Noble and Jack Ziebell among those at North Melbourne sidelined by Covid​

Like many clubs, North Melbourne was hit hard by Covid on its return to pre-season training. More than 10 names have been sidelined - two of them big ones.

Glenn McFarlane and Matt Turner

More than 100 players from all clubs across the AFL men’s competition have been sidelined for at least seven days after contracting Covid or being deemed close contacts.

[PLAYERCARD]Aaron Hall[/PLAYERCARD] at North Melbourne training during the pre-season. Picture: Darrian Traynor/Getty Images

Aaron Hall at North Melbourne training during the pre-season. Picture: Darrian Traynor/Getty Images

The Kangaroos were last week forced to make some changes to their first full week of training for 2022, like many of their rivals.
North Melbourne expects the coach and the captain to return to the men’s program soon, as all clubs deal with losing players, coaches and staff for a period of time, due to the pandemic.
It is understood St Kilda and Essendon have also had their challenges across the past week, with Bombers captain Dyson Heppell saying it was an on going issue for clubs to deal with.,
Two AFLW games were cancelled this week, and one refixtured, after Covid protocols wreaked havoc at Brisbane and the Western Bulldogs.
It meant the Dogs-Geelong game had to be cancelled along with Brisbane’s clash with Carlton.
Instead, the Cats took on the Blues on Saturday night.

Reason why hesitant Roo hasn’t received second jab​

North Melbourne midfielder Jed Anderson is yet to return to pre-season because he has received only one dose of the Covid vaccine.
As AFL clubs including the Kangaroos resumed training this week, Northern Territory-born Anderson remained in Darwin and was understood to be hesitant to have his second jab.
Players who had been allowed to train interstate over Christmas needed to be double vaccinated by the weekend to reintegrate with their clubs.
The Kangaroos had expected Anderson, who had his first shot in mid-December, to have his second dose before the deadline.
Ankle and calf injuries restricted [PLAYERCARD]Jed Anderson[/PLAYERCARD] to just seven games with the Kangaroos last season.

Ankle and calf injuries restricted Jed Anderson to just seven games with the Kangaroos last season.
Now they are working with him in the hope the 27-year-old will have his next jab and be able to come back to Arden St.
In a statement provided to News Corp, the Kangaroos said Anderson had not received his second vaccination dose “due to a poor reaction to his first”.
“We will continue to work with Jed on next steps but in the short term he will remain in Darwin, where he will complete his training program,” the statement said.
“Our club fully supports the AFL’s vaccination policy and in the interests of community health and safety, we urge everyone to receive their full course of vaccinations and booster shots.
“The club will not be making any further statement at this time.”
North Melbourne had about a dozen players missing from training on Monday.

North Melbourne had about a dozen players missing from training on Monday.
North Melbourne had about a dozen players missing from training on Monday because they were close contacts or isolating after contracting Covid.
Aside from Anderson, the rest of the Kangaroos’ squad has had their two Covid vaccine doses.
Under the AFL’s vaccination policy in Victoria, all players and football department staff needed to be double vaccinated by November 26, but Anderson was not beholden to that because he stayed in the NT to train and visit family.
Carlton defender Liam Jones retired in November after refusing the Covid vaccine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone able to post that Covid article in the herald sun today about north being hard hit by Covid 10 players
I saw an article on Apple News (probably a news.com link) stating that Noble and JZ are currently isolating due to positive COVID tests and it mentioned 10 North players although no others were named that I recall. It then went on about Anderson, although not stating anything already stated in the Jed thread.

Get owned you ******* bitches

That was a good episode. Some of the yanks have been driving me crazy with their rhetoric that Australia’s become a police state. Josh did us proud. He kind of ****ed up a bit by going hard at Tim Pool which allowed the conversation to change, because I really wanted him to hammer home how overstated our handling of covid has been.

I think that’s about the seventh time Josh has been on Rogan. They go way back. Don’t know why people would think that episode would change anything.

That was a good episode. Some of the yanks have been driving me crazy with their rhetoric that Australia’s become a police state. Josh did us proud. He kind of f’ed up a bit by going hard at Tim Pool which allowed the conversation to change, because I really wanted him to hammer home how overstated our handling of covid has been.

I think that’s about the seventh time Josh has been on Rogan. They go way back. Don’t know why people would think that episode would change anything.
Tim Pool is a ********

Remove this Banner Ad

Back