2024 Off-Topic Chat Thread - time for a title update 😁

Remove this Banner Ad

2021 had earthquakes, 2022 has tsunamis?
There was an underwater volcanic eruption near Tonga - the result is tsunami warning for a few countries

Most winter Olympic sports are scary arent they.

I love those sliding sports. I'd do skeleton or luge in a second.

Reminds me of a misbegotten yoot spent sitting on skateboards, riding down the mountain roads.

Sounds like a great night...

271944247_5078828215469966_1834980676179061655_n.jpg

I love those sliding sports. I'd do skeleton or luge in a second.

Reminds me of a misbegotten yoot spent sitting on skateboards, riding down the mountain roads.
One of my mates in high school lived at the top of this ridiculously steep road with a blind corner. As kids, one would keep look out for cars, then yell it was all clear.

And the rest of us would just go full speed down it on our bikes- wrong side of the road.. right side. It didnt matter. So much fun.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just gave away our dogs kennel for free. I'm not sure why I was ever foolish enough to think he was going to sleep anywhere but inside.

We have had kennels for all 3 of our dogs and not one of them bothered using it. They slept inside anyway but you'd think they would use them when they were outside during the day in the rain but nope preferred to be dripping wet.

We have had kennels for all 3 of our dogs and not one of them bothered using it. They slept inside anyway but you'd think they would use them when they were outside during the day in the rain but nope preferred to be dripping wet.
Sounds a bit like cats. Nope they won't sleep in their cat bed- they'll sleep in the box the cat bed came in. :tearsofjoy:

And the rest of us would just go full speed down it on our bikes- wrong side of the road.. right side. It didnt matter. So much fun.
Our skateboarding down mountain roads was ridiculous, but totally fun. My friend got his driver's license earlier than us, so he'd follow us in his car to make sure nobody ran us over from behind.

That's a potentially good topic to discuss.

"Which movie would you love to watch with the actual lead actor or actress".

And the question is. Would you choose a favourite- or the opposite.
Maybe The Shining with Shelley Duvall? Main reason Shelley Duvall rather than the film being good. But she'd surely lighten it up with some cool stories.

"Which movie would you love to watch with the actual lead actor or actress".

And the question is. Would you choose a favourite- or the opposite.

A favorite: Yojimbo with Toshiro Mifune.

I'd probably just sit there with my mouth agape, watching Toshiro.

Same applies to LOTR but id watch that with the director not any actors

I'm a huge Tolkien fan, and like the movies well enough. But I am still pissed they scripted Theoden weaker to enhance Gandalf and Aragorn.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back