Food for thought (or more accurately, food thoughts and inspirations)

Sorry. I was trying to be discreet, didn't want to out you to the rest of BF.
Me? I’m not the one that had crabs all over them in the video you sent me🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

What some of you guys don’t know about me is some people call me Anabolic Ligma.

So here’s my recipe for a 408 cal breakfast wrap.

1 x Simsons Pantry High protein low carb wrap

1 x short cut bacon (primo)

1 x large egg

1 x a slice of lactose free cheese

Handful of rocket

And some bbq sauce (reduced salt)

Cook the egg on both sides and the bacon then place the cheese on the egg and then put the bacon on top of the egg when it’s done then get the egg onto the wrap then place the wrap back in the pan for a minute or so then when you take it off put some bbq sauce on and then a hand full of rocket and done

Themanbun

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 19, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
What some of you guys don’t know about me is some people call me Anabolic Ligma.

1 x large egg

Handful of rocket

Cook the egg on both sides and the bacon then place the cheese on the egg and then put the bacon on top of the egg when it’s done then get the egg onto the wrap then place the wrap back in the pan for a minute or so then when you take it off put some bbq sauce on and then a hand full of rocket and done

Mate if you want gains you've got to get on the high protein cottage cheese cheesecake

You can buy zero calories flavour syrups that help. Tastes like a normal cheesecake.
Omg I love those! I had them with my overnight oats but I’m over sweet breakfasts

1 x large egg

Handful of rocket

Sounded nice until the word rocket appears. Weediest salad item ever. As soon as anything says rocket I stop right there and delete.

koshari

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 24, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Sounded nice until the word rocket appears. Weediest salad item ever. As soon as anything says rocket I stop right there and delete.
I rate it, red chalots finely sliced, rocket and some cherry tomatoes halved with a dash of olive oil, balsamic vinegar and some shaved parmesan makes a fine side.

Scottish square sausage, eggs, bacon beans and toast. Rob's English butchers in dandenong do the best spicey Scottish square sausage.
Kosh I’m trying to cut right now 🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲
Rocket is better than spinach😏

SonofSamsquanch

Enjoy decent coffee but don't dunk yer biscuits
Mar 31, 2016
Victoria
AFL Club
North Melbourne

1 x large egg

Handful of rocket

Mmmmm. Sounds almost like an egg 'n' bacon McMuffin.

OK - that was a cruel joke. I have had Muckdonalds twice in the last 18 years when we were at the airport and for some reason we got vouchers that everybody wanted to spend at Maccas. The other time I bought a coffee in the airport in Shanghai for a rip off price.

Mmmmm. Sounds almost like an egg 'n' bacon McMuffin.

OK - that was a cruel joke. I have had Muckdonalds twice in the last 18 years when we were at the airport and for some reason we got vouchers that everybody wanted to spend at Maccas. The other time I bought a coffee in the airport in Shanghai for a rip off price.
Omg really only 2 times?

We had KFC about 2 weeks ago - only the second or third KFC I've had this century as well.

I don't mind real hamburgers, fish and chips or real pizza.
Hopefully it was a zinger bacon and cheese box.

I am making my family burgers for lunch! You should come over hehe

Back