2021/22 Championship, Lower, Non-League & Papa John's Trophy - On beIN Sports and iFollow

thought he said you conceded more goals at home last season as well

Yes we've also conceded more at home this season than last year, that goes with the better performances in a lower division.

They've been phenomenal.

And yet you just know they'll be relegated again next season.
Maybe they need to show more faith in the players that get them up rather than buy a bunch of new who didn’t fit in a couple of seasons back or loan in a heap that don’t care at the business end

They've been phenomenal.

And yet you just know they'll be relegated again next season.

I'm not so sure with Silva at the helm. He's meticulous in his preparation so he'd already be preparing transfers and other aspects of the club for the PL. They may well go down, but it won't be for a lack of trying. Mitro is also in unreal form and surely is ready for the step up.

Sep 7, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
I'm not so sure with Silva at the helm. He's meticulous in his preparation so he'd already be preparing transfers and other aspects of the club for the PL. They may well go down, but it won't be for a lack of trying. Mitro is also in unreal form and surely is ready for the step up.
Mitro didn't do all that well previously in the PL though, did he? I don't remember him being all that prolific.

In a way, he's almost the perfect example of Fulham. Too good for the Championship, not quite at PL level.

Mitro didn't do all that well previously in the PL though, did he? I don't remember him being all that prolific.

In a way, he's almost the perfect example of Fulham. Too good for the Championship, not quite at PL level.

He's also never performed anywhere near this well in any previous Championship seasons though, Silva has set the team up in a much better way to get the best out of him.

Big Unit 30

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🐅⏰
May 3, 2015
Playboy Mansion
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Cubs Blackhawks Fulham Ivanhoe FC

Parker barely played him.
He’s thriving under Silva, and is fitter than he’s ever been. As BuffDog mentioned, keeping Carvalho is what we really need to do but extremely unlikely as even Real Madrid and Sporting Lisbon have been scouting him.
Anyhow I’ll just revel in the 19 goals in 3 games bit for now
COYW ⚔️

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg
FB_IMG_1642798884462.jpg

Back