Last edited:

Mezzoculo

Accurate. Brilliant. Unlikely.
Sep 5, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Western Bulldogs
Okay. Be gentle. 2022 team Mark... XXXV.
Looking at value premos
B: Lloyd, Whit, Short, Milera, Marchbank, Kemp (McGonaghcle, Driscoll)
M: Lyons, Macrae, Titch, Mills, Jelly, Daicos, Ward, Erasmus (Clark, C Stephens)
F: Duncan, Dunkley, Dusty, CCurnow, Stengle, Hollands (Durdin, Skinner)
R: Grundy, Preuss (Hayes)
U: Max Heath

Dollars remaining----$0 (look mom, I did it!)

Last edited:
Feb 17, 2010
adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
V500 of the PS.

Going for a stronger backline than initially had and set and forget rucks which means running with the 4 rookie midfield. Also moved Lloyd to Crisp due to the swans early fixture compared to the Pies.

B: Hall, Crisp, Whitfield, Milera, Sinn, McDonough

C: Steele, Macrae, Mitchell, Kelly, JHF, Daicos, Ward, Clark (Freeman hopefully)

R: Gawn, Grundy

F: Dunkley, Trealor, Butters, Gresham, West, Hollands

Oct 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Heat
Mar 20, 2007
AFL Club
West Coast
Very similar structure to mine, same rucks and Mitchell at M1, omitting either of the million dollar men.

Only real difference is you have an extra under-priced premo up forward (Coniglio) and mid-pricer down back (Sicily) where I have the opposite (Gresham and Maynard).
Gresham certainly on my radar, will wait and see what the role looks like.

Neale4brownlow

Norm Smith Medallist
May 20, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Version one. I'll probably flip a pair of mid pricers into a premium and a rookie before the season proper, but this feels like a good starting point.

View attachment 1311328

I'm rolling similar sort of structure.

As an X V Y concept I'm mulling over.... Gawn + JHF or Witts + Serong?

Gawn (105)+JFH(50) Versus Witts (85) + Serong (95) would be my guess... but then Witts could break down in a moments notice?

Torree

Premium Platinum
Mar 31, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TimmyD11

Team Captain
May 19, 2015
Kapunda
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Fulham FC

RowellAnderson12

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 4, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Max Verstappen, Pacers, DR3
RowellAnderson12 where do you see Hollands fitting in? I’ve seen more than a fair share of GC 22’s that can’t quite squeeze him in. Seems to be that 22-26th in the side

For me when I’ve done the teams I’ve had him as the sub.

He can easily be best 22, just don’t know which group he’s training with yet.

We are super quiet on info right now, we get 10 pictures a week and some pics of McLennan and Murtagh who are no chance of playing.

High half forward or half back would be what I’m expecting

Mar 30, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
For me when I’ve done the teams I’ve had him as the sub.

He can easily be best 22, just don’t know which group he’s training with yet.

We are super quiet on info right now, we get 10 pictures a week and some pics of McLennan and Murtagh who are no chance of playing.

High half forward or half back would be what I’m expecting
Half back would be handy af

Neale4brownlow

Norm Smith Medallist
May 20, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Pretty comfortable with this structure at the moment. I keep tweaking but generally come back to this:

DEF: Whitfield, Ridley, Sicily, Milera, Sinn, Kemp (McDonough/DeKoning)
MID: Steele, Titch, Guthrie, Oliver, Neale, JFH, Daicos, Ward (Stephens/Clark).
RUCK: Gawn, Grundy (Hayes)
FWD: Dunkley, Treloar, Coniglio, Gresham, Pedlar, Hollands (Smith, Kelly).

$13k in bank.

I probably need to squeeze Lloyd in somehow but then my gut feel is to take him on this year. The money going Sicily over Lloyd is huge ($313k!) and makes a big difference elsewhere.

mullpig88

Piggy
Feb 17, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Haven't jumped in too early this year so I'm a bit unsure on how everyone is travelling but not too unhappy with how this is looking for now.
Any update on how Crouch is tracking?
I saw that Brodie has been spudding it but also wondering if anybody has any info on Will Phillips as a cheap option in the forward line instead? Though North's midfield looks pretty stacked

Attachments

• 1642651527933.png
    1642651527933.png
    258.3 KB · Views: 50
Mar 30, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
Midfield is obviously sexy as * but you have to have big ol balls to run basically 3 rookies in your defence. That's never a good idea. You'd be better off upgrading one of them and going lighter in the mids as your mids run extremely deep. Perez is talented for sure, but unsure whether he has a spot in their 22 for now. Kemp I would say is more a lockdown defender. Should make money but how much is the question.

I like your unique picks in Weller, Caldwell. They both definitely have scope to go very well this season. One could have a dream HBF flank role and the other just needs his body to stand up and he's a monty to score well.

I like the Gresham pick. If he gets a midfield split you're laughing. Obviously goes without saying that if JDG plays he should score well as should get midfield time.

Solid as! Needs a few tweaks to take the heat off the backline but with a midfield like that you have plenty of room to move

RowellAnderson12

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 4, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Max Verstappen, Pacers, DR3
Midfield is obviously sexy as fu** but you have to have big ol balls to run basically 3 rookies in your defence. That's never a good idea. You'd be better off upgrading one of them and going lighter in the mids as your mids run extremely deep. Perez is talented for sure, but unsure whether he has a spot in their 22 for now. Kemp I would say is more a lockdown defender. Should make money but how much is the question.

I like your unique picks in Weller, Caldwell. They both definitely have scope to go very well this season. One could have a dream HBF flank role and the other just needs his body to stand up and he's a monty to score well.

I like the Gresham pick. If he gets a midfield split you're laughing. Obviously goes without saying that if JDG plays he should score well as should get midfield time.

Solid as! Needs a few tweaks to take the heat off the backline but with a midfield like that you have plenty of room to move
Love that thanks, just waiting for any midprice candidates to step up in the backline and i'll make that change. North board giving alot of love to Perez and he scored alright in COVID times, maybe one to watch.

Oct 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Heat
Love that thanks, just waiting for any midprice candidates to step up in the backline and i'll make that change. North board giving alot of love to Perez and he scored alright in COVID times, maybe one to watch.
North fans talk up all their players. Remarkable they won the spoon not the flag 😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back