Which team out of Adelaide, North and Hawthorn has the better youth?

Which team has the better youth?

• Adelaide

Votes: 315 28.3%
  • Hawthorn

Votes: 335 30.1%
  • North

Votes: 462 41.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Actually not the worst time to get it as long as it has no lingering effects
Problem is, you can get it more than once.

What are the timeframes on possible reinfection though? Surely they'd get a good few months of immunity from being double vaxxed and having had it once.
No idea.

Anyway, enough about Covid, everyone is flying, ELITE TRAITS ON SHOW, Ready to EXPLODE!!1

Seriously though, despite how much I like arguing on here it’s just good to see footy up close and personal again, and now looking forward to some real games starting and watching the young blokes kick on.

Nutjob

Premiership Player
Oct 23, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Goater is 79KGS

I was referring to your ‘prospective’ point. I don’t see weight as such major contributing factor in a player sliding or not worthy of a top 5 pick if they clear have the talent. If he did supposedly weigh 65kg (which I doubt), it doesn’t take long for that to build up. He is already listed now at 79kg. So other than weight, what makes Day a ‘prospective’ pick?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Apr 17, 2006
???
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Miami Dolphins(NFL)
What are the timeframes on possible reinfection though? Surely they'd get a good few months of immunity from being double vaxxed and having had it once.
Just had covid. You're told 1 month by official sources (including the text you get from CHO number), so you'd assume it's 2 months

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BIGHAWK23

Club Legend
Nov 7, 2019
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I was referring to your ‘prospective’ point. I don’t see weight as such major contributing factor in a player sliding or not worthy of a top 5 pick if they clear have the talent. If he did supposedly weigh 65kg (which I doubt), it doesn’t take long for that to build up. He is already listed now at 79kg. So other than weight, what makes Day a ‘prospective’ pick?

Day was nowhere near the top 15 before Twomey got wind of the fact that he was being looked at heavily by Hawthorn around 2 weeks out, was going to be picked up, just not perhaps that early

Goater was around the top 20 for most of last year, and and some point was even top 15, and by prospective picks go, hardly one @ pick 22 in comparison (R1 v R2)

Day was nowhere near the top 15 before Twomey got wind of the fact that he was being looked at heavily by Hawthorn around 2 weeks out, was going to be picked up, just not perhaps that early

Goater was around the top 20 for most of last year, and and some point was even top 15, and by prospective picks go, hardly one @ pick 22 in comparison (R1 v R2)
Twomey wrote an article in the post-draft relaying that GWS were weighing up taking Day at 4, but instead opted for Ash - most likely on the basis of how raw Day was.

They visited Gippsland pair Caleb Serong and Flanders three days before the draft but neither was really in their plans at No.4 given Jackson or Ash was set to be available. Half-back Will Day was also high on their thoughts near this range.

Dewyyyyy

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 28, 2020
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I am genuinely interested in seeing how rose colored your glasses are now.

If you had to rank Will Day, Luke Jackson and Matt Rowell from 1-3, how would you rank them?
Tough by stats and as a player Day is as good. Rowell wasn’t good this year but dominated last year. Jackson didn’t do either but he’s been consistently good in a premiership side.

Dewyyyyy

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 28, 2020
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Tough by stats and as a player Day is as good. Rowell wasn’t good this year but dominated last year. Jackson didn’t do either but he’s been consistently good in a premiership side.
Answer for now is Jackson ahead of both and Rowell has the ceiling (shown already). Then Day for now. If Day played more games in 2021 it’d probably be a different story.

Dewyyyyy

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 28, 2020
AFL Club
Hawthorn
So did Lachie Whitfield

Fair point 😂 but nah he wasn’t even invited to the first night and we got him. Was a Bolter and I can see why. Because he wasn’t super athletic and his body wasn’t built well at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back