BBL Match 54 Adelaide Strikers v Sydney Sixers @ Adelaide Oval Mon 17 Jan 1635 ACDT

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Dont mind the format, but think the BBL might revert back to the double chance 1 v 2, 3 v 4 eliminator next season.

5 is too many teams for a comp that has 8 teams
That was never the system. It was 1v4 and 2v3 before the current system

If it’s not in WA it’s neutral at worst. It’s why you don’t risk old man OKeefe until You have to
1st v 2nd will be at a neutral ground of the Scorchers choosing, but if one of the Sydney teams wins that game, the Grand Final will be played at either the Sixers home ground (SCG) or the Thunders (Giants Stadium).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1st v 2nd will be at a neutral ground of the Scorchers choosing, but if one of the Sydney teams wins that game, the Grand Final will be played at either the Sixers home ground (SCG) or the Thunders (Giants Stadium).
That for me is a massive disadvantage to the Scorchers. But doubt if Perth are get given the option of choosing a neutral venue or to play at one of the NSW opponents home deck. Money talks and anything that brings in ticket revenue will be where CA go to.

That for me is a massive disadvantage to the Scorchers. But doubt if Perth are get given the option of choosing a neutral venue or to play at one of the NSW opponents home deck. Money talks and anything that brings in ticket revenue will be where CA go to.
We're playing home finals at Marvel. Confirmed a couple days ago by the club.

We're playing home finals at Marvel. Confirmed a couple days ago by the club.
what would the crowd be like for a Perth home game against one of the Sydney sides ? im guessing around 8,000 max

play that in Sydney and your probably guaranteed 20,000 against Sixers, a full house of around 15,000 at Showgrounds.

what would the crowd be like for a Perth home game against one of the Sydney sides ? im guessing around 8,000 max

play that in Sydney and your probably guaranteed 20,000 against Sixers, a full house of around 15,000 at Showgrounds.
Yeah I'm surprised too, before I thought they'd absolutely force us to play the sixers at the SCG even if we were hosting.

That's life in a covid world, the Sixers were disadvantaged all last season (until the final) but made it work.

Back