The off topic thread 5.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Well, I don’t want to.

United fans are insecure cry babies crying into their cornflakes that their club will never be as successful as they were under Fungus and that City looks like having more than an decade stranglehold on The Premier League :)

United fans are insecure cry babies crying into their cornflakes that their club will never be as successful as they were under Fungus and that City looks like having more than an decade stranglehold on The Premier League :)

Only you could take a friendly back and forth/banter between posters as an actual real fight.

I seriously can never tell.

To be fair, my post came across as a lot more bad tempered than I intended, I am least should have put a couple of smiley emojis, the mistake is all on me.

Have to admit I didn't really see the humour in that tweet you posted either, but generally I always find myself siding with Citeh in Manchester banter/shitfights anyway (lesser of two evils plus their owners own my A League club)

Btw if you get the chance, watch Firebite, best Aussie series I have seen in years. So good.

To be fair, my post came across as a lot more bad tempered than I intended, I am least should have put a couple of smiley emojis, the mistake is all on me.

Have to admit I didn't really see the humour in that tweet you posted either, but generally I always find myself siding with Citeh in Manchester banter/shitfights anyway (lesser of two evils plus their owners own my A League club)

Btw if you get the chance, watch Firebite, best Aussie series I have seen in years. So good.

Its all good mate. :)

Thanks for the recommendation.

Big Gervais fan, a comedian who in my opinion is genuinely funny. His Golden Globes MC was great. The awkwardness of Office was what was so good, excellent observational comedy.

I’m a big UK office fan and was surprised how good the US version was, particularly whilst Steve Carell was on it.

Big Gervais fan, a comedian who in my opinion is genuinely funny. His Golden Globes MC was great. The awkwardness of Office was what was so good, excellent observational comedy.

I’m a big UK office fan and was surprised how good the US version was, particularly whilst Steve Carell was on it.

And then we had to get it again and again and again.

Kyrgios is so fun to watch when he's in a good mood.

It's very fun but I wouldn't wanna be his opponent lol not much respect being shown.

Handling it in the right spirit though lol.

And then we had to get it again and again and again.

Fair enough you didn't like it but that's kind of the point though. It isn't just Gervais either, the whole show revolves heavily around cringe humour and awkward interactions. I couldn't get into the US version because I just don't really enjoy that lighter type of American comedy.

Agree with Sozabarus The Office (UK) is GOAT tier for me as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fair enough you didn't like it but that's kind of the point though. It isn't just Gervais either, the whole show revolves heavily around cringe humour and awkward interactions. I couldn't get into the US version because I just don't really enjoy that lighter type of American comedy.

Agree with Sozabarus The Office (UK) is GOAT tier for me as well.

Sorry think you're misunderstanding. Not saying there's inherently an issue with the humour in the Office, I'm saying Gervais plays the same character in everything.

Didnt mind afterlife, but didn't like the office.

Him telling a tubby little ginger campaigner that he'd be safe if he was a pedo in the first episode of afterlife cracked me up, about the only funny thing he's ever said imo.

Sorry think you're misunderstanding. Not saying there's inherently an issue with the humour in the Office, I'm saying Gervais plays the same character in everything.

Ah, I get you.

I don't disagree with that. He's not much of an actor really but I think what he does with the David Brent character is incredible. Outside of that I do agree he's a bit one dimensional.

One for glenferry23 - all of a sudden out of the blue my 6 year old son asked me what the simpsons was. Not sure where he got it from as I haven't been watching the simpsons for ages or ever mentioned it to him. So we sat down and watched a few episodes with him and now he loves it!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back