Leagues 2022 AFL Fantasy "Leagues" - FULL HOUSE !

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
2022-Banner-Join-Us-Wall.png

Welcome Back ! ..... It's that time of year again, time to start organising the BigFooty AFL Fantasy Leagues for 2022

How To JOIN IN: 2021 team result & rankings are still available to you.
Please post a screenshot of your 2021 rank and Team Name below .....Please advise any change to your Team Name

If you're not sure where to find your 2021 ranking, please follow the link at the bottom of this post

From there, posters will be sorted into leagues based on your ranking.
Once confirmed, a DM with your league division and code will be sent to you Approx 10 days prior to R1

I'll keep everyone updated, but please don't leave it late ....or you could end up in a lower Division than your ranking warrants

Last edited:
You know I'm in - and happy to manage the division I'm in too (assume it'll probably be Div 2 from memory) :)

1642216122318.png

b27c3976e7ce188c29455c7f1dfda2b9.jpg

Team Name: Callum Mills

(Full respect to the goat)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mines saying that I didn't play last season even though I definitely did with the same login so I can't find my rank. I do want to play though so maybe just put me in anywhere.

Team name: Endor FC
Want to put you in the correct division ....so can you get into the AFL Fantasy site to start doing a DRAFT side ? .....and is that last years email log-in?

Want to put you in the correct division ....so can you get into the AFL Fantasy site to start doing a DRAFT side ? .....and is that last years email log-in?
Tried it both ways still no luck. Has my results for every season except last year.

I’ve been invited back to leagues I was in last season so it’s definitely the correct login details.

Tried it both ways still no luck. Has my results for every season except last year.

I’ve been invited back to leagues I was in last season so it’s definitely the correct login details.
OK ....this not seeing last years results was a common issue posted when Fantasy opened for this year ....me included, then suddenly it's there

Maybe you have to start doing a team for this year B4 last years results show .....just spitballing, however you are not alone with that issue, and it hasn't been raised in a while ....so it magically shows up, when you do ?????

OK ....this not seeing last years results was a common issue posted when Fantasy opened for this year ....me included, then suddenly it's there

Maybe you have to start doing a team for this year B4 last years results show .....just spitballing, however you are not alone with that issue, and it hasn't been raised in a while ....so it magically shows up, when you do ?????
I’ll keep an eye on it, hopefully it sorts itself out.

It says in my history that I didn't play in 2021 but that's a lie. Lucky I recorded my results elsewhere

Team = LIPPERS FC
Overall Rank = 2902 (best finish by a mile)

It says in my history that I didn't play in 2021 but that's a lie. Lucky I recorded my results elsewhere

Team = LIPPERS FC
Overall Rank = 2902 (best finish by a mile)
It’s been a common feedback …. it’ll magically reappear i think when you start your 2022 team

My 2021 history has disappeared too, but I'll edit this post if / when the fantasy portal fixes itself.

Team: The Marvin Straightes

Same here as well - my 2021 history is gone, although 2020 & 2019 is still there, but then nothing before that. Weirdly it was all there last week - I made a note of it when joining another league. I'll add the screenshot if the history reappears.

Footscray Eucalypts
2021 ranking: 4,167

Thanks for setting this up again this year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back