Crypto Sponsorship for the AFL - and now NFTs

Remove this Banner Ad

I've had nothing but good outcomes in the crypto market. If you educate yourself on market trends and TA it's very simple and relatively safe to turn a profit... ofc there's some losers in every situation but there's also blokes who play the slots thinking they will win more than they lose.

Sometimes its just like that and if you have some wits about u it's a lucrative opportunity

The equivalent of a form guide or more like a source/sauce on the ASX ?

To all the crypto people here,

I sincerely hope that you realise how much of a scam this is before you lose all your money.

Look up Tulip futures as an idea, maybe the South Sea bubble or Argentinean bonds.

This is not new, it is an old financial story that ends the same way.

On SM-A515F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I sincerely hope that you realise how much of a scam this is before you lose all your money.

Look up Tulip futures as an idea, maybe the South Sea bubble or Argentinean bonds.

Some of my tulips have gone up by 1000% in 6 months.

Yep it’s volatile that’s for sure it will also be $100k or more by the end of the year, gotta buy those dips, feel free to book mark this post to see if I’m right
I'm not anti crypto but wasnt Bitcoin supposed to be anywhere from 100k-250k at the end of 2021?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

and how many companies accept it? Can I go to the local supermarket and buy my shopping with it? Can I go to a Mercedes dealer and buy a car with it?

Depends who you bank with

I love tulips

and how many companies accept it? Can I go to the local supermarket and buy my shopping with it? Can I go to a Mercedes dealer and buy a car with it?

Microsoft, Paypal, Travala, AT&T, Tesla.

Here's a list of business in Australia who accept it. Given how young the concept is the amount of business who accept it is only going to grow and grow.

Sporting teams will also be big in the crypto space in accepting it as payment and incentives for revenue raising for the clubs.

A few small fry companies like Microsoft, PayPal, Starbucks, Tesla, Twitch, Coca Cola, Expedia.

'Crypto isnt even worth anything its just a scam'... meanwhile these ppl walking around tapping their phones and smartwatches on an eftpos machine to buy their coffees cuz thats worth something? If you can pay for things and get rich doing it what does it matter?

Currency and cash is about percieved value, the actual dollar bills and coins arent worth peanuts. All that matters is the number in your bank account and crypto is a great way of adding digits to it.

'Crypto isnt even worth anything its just a scam'... meanwhile these ppl walking around tapping their phones and smartwatches on an eftpos machine to buy their coffees cuz thats worth something? If you can pay for things and get rich doing it what does it matter?

Currency and cash is about percieved value, the actual dollar bills and coins arent worth peanuts. All that matters is the number in your bank account and crypto is a great way of adding digits to it.
Exactly right.

A gold coin has hardly any usefulness in and of itself. But people accept it because one assumes others will.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back