ATP Nick Kyrgios

Remove this Banner Ad

What is there to like? Seriously?

I like him.

He's fun to watch. Yes, a bit of a dick on court but has a good heart underneath all of the bullshit. Does plenty for the less fortunate and headed up the fundraising efforts post the bushfires.

What is there to like? Seriously?
An enormous amount of talent, not knowing what you're going to get when he plays. Someone who will attempt shots that you won't see anyone else attempt in your life, and actually pull them off. Actual entertainment. If you want proper tennis instead of entertainment, then there's over 100 players in the men's draw you can watch, but you won't see any of them attempt an under-arm tweener serve after a 220km bomb. Nick is there to entertain, not to win a grand slam. Time for people to accept that

An enormous amount of talent, not knowing what you're going to get when he plays. Someone who will attempt shots that you won't see anyone else attempt in your life, and actually pull them off. Actual entertainment. If you want proper tennis instead of entertainment, then there's over 100 players in the men's draw you can watch, but you won't see any of them attempt an under-arm tweener serve after a 220km bomb. Nick is there to entertain, not to win a grand slam. Time for people to accept that
Oh so he's good at hitting a tennis ball, surely a knighthood is on the cards

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How gullible are you? You probably see a politician force down a beer in a pub for a photo op and think: what a top bloke he is a hero to of the working man

I don't see how the situation is comparible, Nick had a tiny sip of beer and it was basically forced on him - but he was being a good sport.

There was nothing fake or forced about it at all really.

I like him.

He's fun to watch. Yes, a bit of a dick on court but has a good heart underneath all of the bullshit. Does plenty for the less fortunate and headed up the fundraising efforts post the bushfires.
He has a massive heart. A lot of the stuff he does around Canberra doesn’t get publicised. Always giving and thinking of others

I had the joy of watching Monfils who is very much the entertainer - Monfils will never win a major, but consistently kept himself around the 10 to 20 ranking. This could be Nick.

Last edited:
Blokes ego is huge, when things are going his way it's all a big joke but when he starts getting beaten will throw a tantrum,people used to watch Anna Kournikova cause she was hot they watch this bloke cause he Carrys on like a tool

You don't find that funny.. at all?

The Fed Express Train takes 15 min loo breaks when the going gets tough.. Nadal picks his ass for an hr before every point in a 5th setter.. what's the difference re? Cause Nick wears his heart on his sleeve re? Cause the Train and Nadal.. ambassadors of this great all encompassing game of ours.. not kicking up a stink.. but pulling off shifties and that re sort of a thing.. not as noticeable as Nick's antics.. turn a blind eye to em re?

The Train using the French as a warm up for Wimbledon? What a gentleman. The bloke plays the crowd.. oh I love you this and that re and all that stuff and that re.. puts on the water works.. oh I love you Rod Laver.. wa wa wa.. make love to me Rod Laver.. wa wa wa.. then goes into the dressing rooms and asks Mirka.. 'how did that go and that re?'. Mirka's like.. 'might have gained a few more sponsors with that effort re.. make love to me'. The Train chuckles and that re.. and gives her the.. 'no worries re'.

Last edited:

The Fed Express Train takes 15 min loo breaks when the going gets tough.. Nadal picks his ass for an hr before every point in a 5th setter.. what's the difference re? Cause Nick wears his heart on his sleeve re? Cause the Train and Nadal.. ambassadors of this great all encompassing game of ours.. not kicking up a stink.. but pulling off shifties and that re sort of a thing.. not as noticeable as Nick's antics.. turn a blind eye to em re?

The Train using the French as a warm up for Wimbledon? What a gentleman. The bloke plays the crowd.. oh I love you this and that re and all that stuff and that re.. puts on the water works.. oh I love you Rod Laver.. wa wa wa.. make love to me Rod Laver.. wa wa wa.. then goes into the dressing rooms and asks Mirka.. 'how did that go and that re?'. Mirka's like.. 'might have gained a few more sponsors with that effort re.. make love to me'. The Train chuckles and that re.

Goodfellas GIF

The Train using the French as a warm up for Wimbledon? What a gentleman. The bloke plays the crowd.. oh I love you this and that re and all that stuff and that re.. puts on the water works.. oh I love you Rod Laver.. wa wa wa.. make love to me Rod Laver.. wa wa wa.. then goes into the dressing rooms and asks Mirka.. 'how did that go and that re?'. Mirka's like.. 'might have gained a few more sponsors with that effort re.. make love to me'. The Train chuckles and that re.. and gives her the.. 'no worries re'.
Hasn't been a decent real person pick up a racquet since Pat Rafter, like most sports the more money the more bad behaviour

Remove this Banner Ad

Back