Grand Slam Australian Open - Day 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Depending on which Gael gets out of bed that morning, 35yo Monfils v 35yo Nadal grand slam semi-final could be either incredible or the worst thing that's ever happened. I'm hoping to find out which.

Clownfils in the semis please no

They aren’t beating Osaka

Is that right ? A midweek Lady who just had a gutful of scones and a cold cup of tea could beat Osaka if she is having a bad hair day. Ball kid looks sideways at her and she is in the foetal position in the corner sucking her thumb.

Of course if the Barty match up comes off you are tipping Osaka right ?

Is that right ? A midweek Lady who just had a gutful of scones and a cold cup of tea could beat Osaka if she is having a bad hair day. Ball kid looks sideways at her and she is in the foetal position in the corner sucking her thumb.

Of course if the Barty match up comes off you are tipping Osaka right ?

Right now yes I’d tip Osaka but there’s not a lot between the two. Both will get to the 4th round without a lot of fuss

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd be very surprised if Berrettini makes it through Alcaraz given that he's playing with a strained abdominal

Dunno why some are having a crack at Kyrgios.. not only are the ratings up.. but I did go to the match last night.. but didn't wanna say and that re.. you know.. the jealousy thing and that re.. had the time of my life mate.. one of Nick's fans mooned Liam or whatever his name was and that re.. he had Kyr written on one cheek.. and gios on the other.. there were also 2 big bikies having it off in one of the aisles mate.. there was music playing at times.. singing and dancing.. and so on and so forth mate.. fantastic party vibe.. you don't even get line dancing at any of the other matches mate.. everyone just sits there like stiffs mate.. that's it mate.. forget about it mate.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back