glenferry23

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 26, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal, New York Yankees
“Firespray Gunship”. Just doesn’t have the same ring to it right now.

I mentioned a while ago I’m keen as to see it back in action, especially the seismic charge.

I also mentioned after the first episode, is the Sarlaac dead?

Never imagined though the answers to both would come in one scene. Killed by a seismic charge into his ******* mouth, that was ******* magnificent. That sound gets me every time.

And then there’s the dismemberment that’s been discussed here. Genuinely didn’t know what Krrsantan was going to do in those moments. And then he pays his tab haha.

Boba saying “hey mate” to Krrsantan was randomly amusing as well.

Beskar suit confirmed for Boba. The music over the last scene was fantastic. Surely hinting at Mando.

I fist pumped when that tune came on at the end.

Saying that, I swear we hear Din’s voice in one of the trailers released before the show?

Think it was the mayor, sounds a lot like Pedro Pascal though.

Loved the tune.

Sep 19, 2007
Mornington Peninsula
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Anaheim Ducks, PSV Eindhoven
So Mando getting recruited judging by the music at the end?
Plenty of other Mandalorian's looking for work. I can also think of another group that might like a bit of coin and Temuera is now just the right age to play them in LIVE action, would just need to find a 40ish year old Maori actress for the other member of the crew ;) That being said I doubt we'll see them as it would potentially ruin what's in store for them in there own series.

Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chael Sonnen: Moral Champion
Remember when all the happy clappers were like 'no, they aren't renaming it, it's purely for marketing toys'?

Yeah, anyone gonna admit they were wrong?

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Sep 19, 2007
Mornington Peninsula
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Anaheim Ducks, PSV Eindhoven
Remember when all the happy clappers were like 'no, they aren't renaming it, it's purely for marketing toys'?

Think about it why would he call in Slave I to Fennic? Telling her what it is is far more useful than telling her what its called.

Sure. Good news is Firespray is a cooler name than Slave 1 anyways.

Liked this episode but man I can't help but I can't believe we're more than a half way through and we're still essentially building up.

Mando next episode for sure based on the musical sting. I wonder if the idea is we see that Mando had gone back to his bounty hunting ways since giving Grogu back, setting up the 3rd season of Mando looking for Grogu or something.

glenferry23

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 26, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Mar 7, 2009
On the Buses
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Melbourne Stars
Mando next episode for sure based on the musical sting.

Yeah, I think we all thought that when we heard it. I always thought Black K would end up working for Boba too. But that's one badass wookie. I have really been enjoying this series. The attention to detail to Star Wars canon is amazing with things you often miss on the first watch.

Apr 12, 2012
AFL Club
GWS

Lol Grow up.

It’s a name that was never used in the movies.

Is it kind of silly? Yeah. Does it or should it bother anyone? No. It’s a tv show.

Besides which I don’t remember anyone actually saying that on here, though could be wrong.

Expecting Quentin Tarantino to pop up at some point during the course of the season, given his close connections with Robert Rodriguez, especially after Danny Trejo popped up in the last episode.
I doubt QT would gaf these days given what he said during his interview with Joe rogan last year.

glenferry23

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 26, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
You'd expect the series to go into overdrive from here, with the show effectively announcing that there are no more flashbacks.

Loved the seismic charge to knock off the Sarlaac.

One of the great Star Wars sound effects. The blue flash. The slight delay. And then baaannnnnnng. It’s amazing.

Back