Position 2022 Fantasy Midfielders

Remove this Banner Ad

Thoughts on Josh Kelly? Priced at 103, went at 111 when back in the guys from round 7, Uber consistent. Could be a cheap top 8 mid imo

He is my floating M4, trying to get him in but just waiting for Preseason games to decide my forwards and back lines

I've got him at M5 for the same reasons. That said, he's the premo on the chopping block should Preuss not make the grade.

Had him at M5 initially too but after playing with my rucks between Preuss, Draper and Witts I just decided to set and forget with Gawn and Grundy and move Jelly up a spot.

Locked in at M4 and likely only an injury or Covid will force him out. Great POD and very good chance to go 115+ I think

high-five-top-gun.gif

Is Rory Atkins any chance to establish himself in the Suns 22 this season?

Priced at 350k after a couple decent years averaging 80 at the crows. Can he get back to that? Or was that just over inflated as that’s when the crows were at their best?

Signed a decent deal to get up to the Suns so I’d imagine they want him to play or thought he would bring something to the side

Is Rory Atkins any chance to establish himself in the Suns 22 this season?

Priced at 350k after a couple decent years averaging 80 at the crows. Can he get back to that? Or was that just over inflated as that’s when the crows were at their best?

Signed a decent deal to get up to the Suns so I’d imagine they want him to play or thought he would bring something to the side

No he sucks

Brisbane Lions captain Dayne Zorko could be set for a “major” positional change in 2022.

Zorko, 32, has predominantly played as a midfielder/forward across his 208 games, however, his 11th season in the AFL could see him move to the backline.

Known for his elite speed and ball use, Brownlow medallist Gerard Healy feels the move to defence would be a good move for the veteran.

“I’m hearing there may be a major positional move for a very important player up at Brisbane,” Healy said on Sportsday.

Dayne Zorko, I’m hearing, may be producing his wizardry at half back.

“Bit of rebound and a little bit more extra pace.”

Does Jack Steele start getting tagged heavily?

Possible. I remember a game late last year where he was on about 70 at HT v Geelong and got tagged heavily in the 2nd half and limped to about 105 from memory. He will always score ok due to tackle numbers though

Depending on how strict this new called HTB interpretation will be, those Mids like Steele who get big tackle numbers could see their scores increase pretty quick too with extra free kicks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That’s also a valid point and one I hadn’t considered

Considering trying to get Wines in now too for this reason as the hard ball getter and tackler for Port.

Of course my theory could be completely wrong though if there is less repeat stoppages and less opportunities for those inside Mids.

Is anyone here planning on going in with Miller? Still seems underrated after last year. Just can’t afford both him and Steele.
Was going to ask same thing. Had a higher average than Steele yet has 1/3 the ownership. Presumably based on early draw difficulty

God I want to back in Lipiniski Collingwood is hoping him up
He really is what you would call an awkward price at 606k price, prices him
At about 70. Think you need 90+ from him to be viable, and even then you’ve got Matt Crouch not much more expensive if fit round 1. Rowell/Caldwell 120k less who could average as much as Lipinski also

He really is what you would call an awkward price at 606k price, prices him
At about 70. Think you need 90+ from him to be viable, and even then you’ve got Matt Crouch not much more expensive if fit round 1. Rowell/Caldwell 120k less who could average as much as Lipinski also
I just think he could be 110 this yeas but can you back that in

Remove this Banner Ad

Back