Grand Slam Australian Open - Day 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Crowds hang around, they pay their money and probably don't have to work the next day and they stay. The match on Monday night didn't finish until after midnight and people were still there.

Laugh if it only went three tight sets and was over really quickly. I'll have to find another match to watch unfortunately I cannot handle watching Krygios so go Mevedev.

Cannot believe 30%+ people predicted Millman would win pre-match. :tearsofjoy: He would need a miraculous recovery now.

We can safely say 30% were drunk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You need to look at Millman in this way - Tennis has been a grind for the last 12 months but he's managed to keep his ranking inside the top 100 - Keep this up and you guarantee yourself 400K income from the four Grand Slam's - I suspect that Spain may have a golden couple in Alcaraz and Badosa.

Daria & Luke Saville in the mixed doubles. Might be the first time an Aussie married couple compete in mixed since Bill/Lesley Bowrey in the 60s.

What? Where? Don't think anyone would've expected him to beat Zverev.

I wasn't convinced he'd even get past round one based on recent form!

That poll they always advertise during the tennis asking people who they think would win. WWOS one.

Just did the other one for tonight. Predicted Medvedev but 53% of people at the moment think Kyrgios will win. :think:

That poll they always advertise during the tennis asking people who they think would win. WWOS one.

Just did the other one for tonight. Predicted Medvedev but 53% of people at the moment think Kyrgios will win. :think:
Last time Kyrgios def Med was in 2019? Different story now, Med has developed into a top player who has recently won a GS

Remove this Banner Ad

Back