EPL Matchday 23 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

SA TIMES:
1642629345777.png
1642629388455.png

Current postponed games:
Matchday 13: Burnley vs Spurs.
Matchday 16: Brighton vs Spurs.
Matchday 18: Man United vs Brighton. Watford vs Palace. Villa vs Burnley.
Matchday 19: Liverpool vs Leeds. Wolves vs Watford. Burnley vs Everton.
Matchday 20: Arsenal vs Wolves. Leeds vs Villa. Everton vs Newcastle.
Matchday 21: Leicester vs Norwich. Southampton vs Newcastle.
Matchday 22: Everton vs Leicester. Burnley vs Leicester. Spurs vs Arsenal. Burnley vs Watford.

We won't win because we never do there but if we can somehow scrape a draw it just keeps dragging Chelsea back into a fight to finish top 4
We are already in that fight, 1 win in 7 we have turned to s**t. You really should be beating us but it's at the Bridge so you've got some demons to overcome first.

0-0

We are already in that fight, 1 win in 7 we have turned to sh*t. You really should be beating us but it's at the Bridge so you've got some demons to overcome first.

0-0
You win and you go back 11 clear of us having played 4 more. Means we would need to win all our games in hand to go ahead which is unlikely. West Ham and United play so at least 1 team will drop points.

Win this and i think you will be safe in the top 3. Any other result and it opens up 3rd for the teams below

You win and you go back 11 clear of us having played 4 more. Means we would need to win all our games in hand to go ahead which is unlikely. West Ham and United play so at least 1 team will drop points.

Win this and i think you will be safe in the top 3. Any other result and it opens up 3rd for the teams below
We'd struggle to beat Norwich atm, something is just not right at the club at the moment.

It's incredible to think that given our respective positions on the table plus the quality and depth of our respective squads that Leeds fans are a lot more happier than Chelsea or United fans right now

124.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1. Leeds
2. City
3. Brighton
4-10 No one
11. Liverpool
12. Arsenal
13. Southampton
14. Palace
15-19 No one
20. The rest
We're all bored apparently, half a dozen journos have been desperate to tell us so this week.

No happiness at City I'm afraid.

Last edited:

New postponement rules coming in. Said it before but this will cause a huge issue now. There will be key relegation battle matches where teams will feel they should be able to postpone like other teams did earlier in the season but can't now due to the change in rules.

Not sure if this is something the clubs vote on or whether it is up to the PL itself. If it goes to a vote I doubt there will be a majority vote to get the rule passed.

New postponement rules coming in. Said it before but this will cause a huge issue now. There will be key relegation battle matches where teams will feel they should be able to postpone like other teams did earlier in the season but can't now due to the change in rules.

Not sure if this is something the clubs vote on or whether it is up to the PL itself. If it goes to a vote I doubt there will be a majority vote to get the rule passed.
They really should wait until the end of the season but I guess they're worried that they won't be able to finish it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back