Live Event The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 16 - Hand strains

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I wish we still had scary terry.

Not on the money he is on at Charlotte tbh.

Missing Smart big time today, Melo, Scary Terry and Oubre are getting too many easy shots

Had enough of Dennis Scrotum and his lack of effort in doing stops. Trade him ASAP Brad

Not on the money he is on at Charlotte tbh.

Missing Smart big time today, Melo, Scary Terry and Oubre are getting too many easy shots

Had enough of Dennis Scrotum and his lack of effort in doing stops. Trade him ASAP Brad
At the time we couldn't afford him on that wage, but now I would take him he's a proven solid PG.

Dennis is so up and down it's hard to watch.

I think it takes away from the integrity of the concept playing two centres in the starting 5 tbh
I don't, it is an all star team. It shouldn't be regarded as prestigious as something like All NBA

Also it will be Durant (SF), Giannis (PF), Embiid (C) so still works either way

KD and Harris out would hinder any other team. But ffs Harden and Kyrie still on court.

Beal has to be the most net negative A grader in the league. No clutch nor influential. Wonder what he’s worth for Lakers etc

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't, it is an all star team. It shouldn't be regarded as prestigious as something like All NBA

Also it will be Durant (SF), Giannis (PF), Embiid (C) so still works either way
It loses value because it allows fan voting. Every year you get Kyrie polling top votes even though he’s only played 10% of games

KD and Harris out would hinder any other team. But ffs Harden and Kyrie still on court.

Beal has to be the most net negative A grader in the league. No clutch nor influential. Wonder what he’s worth for Lakers etc
Straight swap for Westbrook.

The Lakers would give up literally anything and everything not named Lebron or Davis, unfortunately for them that is still an awful package

The Lakers would give up literally anything and everything not named Lebron or Davis, unfortunately for them that is still an awful package

I think The Lakers would trade Davis if they got an attractive enough offer (he is going going be injury plagued and over paid for the rest of his contract and career probably)

I think The Lakers would trade Davis if they got an attractive enough offer (he is going going be injury plagued and over paid for the rest of his contract and career probably)
What’s that offer look like though, super star for super star trades rarely happen. They would be selling low on him, they also know at his best he is a great player to play alongside Bron.

What’s that offer look like though, super star for super star trades rarely happen. They would be selling low on him, they also know at his best he is a great player to play alongside Bron.

If OKC offered say (and they won't btw, just spit balling here) SGA, a couple of filler players and several of the decent draft picks they still own, LAL would take it in a heartbeat (least i would if I was them)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back