Status
Not open for further replies.

DoItForCaptBlood

Premiership Player
Sep 8, 2008
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Richmond
Pretty sure they still have tv licenses in the uk ?
Japan too. I just pretend I can't speak Japanese and speak English at them quickly, but politely....like a barrage though ...and continue as they apologise turn and go on their way. One time is was someone who not only spoke English, but someone I knew. Then I had to go back to the 2nd option, "I don't watch TV" and stop talking and blank stare back.
What a job!

Oct 29, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
I post this from a safety perspective, irrespective of which party wants/agrees to its implementation.

Screenshot_20220120-114109_Chrome.jpg

Oct 29, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
so you can drive a car alone at 17 but not a forklift?
18 for driving a car and full forklift licence for the majority of the population. Forklifts are more dangerous which is inherently recognised in the current laws for the east coast states.

May as well have 14-16 year olds drive semis if they are also loading them.

Come to think of it, 14-16 year olds would do better than our current politicans in power so Id support them taking over that sector!

This Is Anfield

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Podcaster
Feb 25, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, England, Furies
18 for driving a car and full forklift licence for the majority of the population. Forklifts are more dangerous which is inherently recognised in the current laws for the east coast states.

Come to think of it, 14-16 year olds would do better than our current politicans in power so Id support them taking over that sector!
Trains are being cancelled due to driver shortages… here you go, kids 👍

boxxie2022

Cancelled
Nov 28, 2021
AFL Club
Richmond

Now your being silly.

Feb 6, 2019
Murfreesboro, TENN
AFL Club
Richmond

Can drive at 16 in some states - South Australia and NSW that I know of.

boxxie2022

Cancelled
Nov 28, 2021
AFL Club
Richmond
I thought this was a joke - fake news.

But it's real! Sco Mo has lost the plot. Even more than before. Maybe he's channelling Boris
not too sure. If a 16 or 17 year old can pass the competency tests i don't see a major issue with it. We put them behind the wheel of a car at that age and in some states alone from the age of 17. They can get apprenticeships etc at the same age. If the training and licensing is done properly then there isn't an issue.

Jan 3, 2012
From the interview room
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea FC, Victory, All Blecks,
not too sure. If a 16 or 17 year old can pass the competency tests i don't see a major issue with it. We put them behind the wheel of a car at that age and in some states alone from the age of 17. They can get apprenticeships etc at the same age. If the training and licensing is done properly then there isn't an issue.
Training and licensing us the operative word , at TAFE you can’t get a ticket for a forklift until you’ve done a log book approx 6-9 months, third party RTO s you get a ticket in two days, there is a loophole and it’s dangerous .

Dunger

Premiership Player
Nov 28, 2008
-37.822165, 144.988143
AFL Club
Richmond
Dusty was driving forklifts for awhile and that was a bit of a fork (pun intended) in the road for him in his life. Play AFL level or drive forklifts for a living.

Scomo could be unintentionally unearthing the next Dusty

RFCGloryJC

Publicity for Ricky Nixon and the St Kilda Girl
Jun 13, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Inter Milan, Real Madrid 👑
Another baby found dead near Albury.Found in a freezer.
Welfare check on the mother which led too the discovery.
Once again a young child is lost because of govt dept ineptitude.
It's happened before sadly.
They want to maintain the welfare payment.
Remember the druggies in Melbourne kept the woman's corpse in the bath, accessed her Centrelink.
She was an aspiring model who got caught up in drugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back