Opinion Non-Crows AFL 4: The Centre Cannot Hold

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't even recall Shuey ducking or dropping the knees. He's still running when Polec cleaned him up high, because he was able to move his arms up to try and break it. If Polec didn't go over the shoulder with his right arm this never comes up.

Even funnier because Shuey ducks at every other opportunity.

View attachment 1313288
Yep. Didn’t duck or drop at contact as this photo proves. Port w***ers had to have a cry about something. “We really won! The injustice of it all!!” 😱

One of my great memories. I was in Rome queued to get into the colosseum. I met a crow supporter in line who just at that moment turn his phone on and we watched the moment. Fantastic.

I was at the game, tickets were crazy cheap for a final so I tagged along with my Port supporting brother and his mate.

It was a very pleasing evening and trip home :)

They had the chance to ditch him and get the cancer out the club but they choked on his large contract, if he wasn't consider a star he would be gone already.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't even recall Shuey ducking or dropping the knees. He's still running when Polec cleaned him up high, because he was able to move his arms up to try and break it. If Polec didn't go over the shoulder with his right arm this never comes up.

Even funnier because Shuey ducks at every other opportunity.

View attachment 1313288

Beautiful image, happy memories.

Too early in the year for stats for me, but Ports total finals loss record at home stands at 3 ? 2 Prelims and 1 Elimination Final? Correct? Compared to ours that is 0.

I was at the game, tickets were crazy cheap for a final so I tagged along with my Port supporting brother and his mate.

It was a very pleasing evening and trip home :)
To think that this was replicated a year later I think was hilarious.

I couldnt even tell the difference by the celebration of Eagles players after the goal.

Just posting it for the lols.

Compare the Pear.

Im posting this for more lols, a year later.

Just a side note, McGovern's career accuracy for shot at goal from this distance out is only 1 from 6. lol. Makes the goal so much more pleasing.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back